Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM        Black Professor Punches White Female Coworker During Race Discussion
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...aAt8uG6uUySGTN

It makes me sick that he's not charged with a hate crime. If it was a white professor that punched a black female coworker in the face, fired SOOOOOOO FUCKING FIRED and it would be on the news every five minutes, like that other professor who was locked out of his house and threw a fit when the white police got there.

I'm pissed about how the term "equality" is used today. It means to handicap someone or prop up somebody else, not what it used to; to treat everybody the same way with the same distasteful (or well-wishing) eye.

This country is so in the shitter and I'd vote for something if I thought it would make a difference.

I'm sorry; this made me so angry that I wrote an INTERNET FORUM DIATRIBE about it.