Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 01:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I seem to recall going through this in the last Fluoride Wars, and not getting any sort of concrete statement.
Yeah, I had a feeling. Granted, we could say the same thing about everything we've brought up on the issue with him.

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
:O

Isn't this quote against forum rules?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
From the other thread but in an effort to contain it to this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
(Calcium fluoride will also provide this, and does in places like Scandinavia and Texas. That's why they don't fluoridate there.)
Actually we do fluoridate here in Texas, at least in the DFW area. However its averaged to be 0.5 ppm.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
F

Actually we do fluoridate here in Texas, at least in the DFW area. However its averaged to be 0.5 ppm.

That's good. Enjoy it. You'll be healthier.

Quote:
In a letter published in the Cumberland Times-News, Miltenberger notes that he first became aware of the issue in an engineering report for the city of Boulder, Colo. The report noted that the fluoridation chemicals used for the city's water had been evaluated, and were found to contain lead levels of 40 milligrams per bag and arsenic levels of 50 milligrams per bag. The bags were being imported from China under no regulatory monitoring of acid or salt content.

http://www.naturalnews.com/029477_fluoride_China.html
Double hit.

Sodium fluoride (Carcinogen / Developmental harm / mutagen / Neurotoxin ) AND Heavy metals mixed in (Carcinogen / Developmental harm / mutagen / Neurotoxin)
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 06:37 PM       
WEBSITES ARE NEVER A CREDIBLE SOURCE. EVER. Unless they are real scientific studies published in real scientific journals whose online versions have real published hard copy versions, they are not credible. ESPECIALLY not from a .com website riddled with absolute junk-science advertisements for "health" products designed solely for the purpose of scamming people.

If you were writing a college thesis on your claims you would fail automatically for seriously using a site like that as a source for your argument. Unless you can find me a real source from a real research database outlining an experiment done by real scientists using real experimental methods that actually show evidence to the fact that sodium fluoride is harmful to humans in the amounts that are actually provided to the consumer in tap water and toothpaste, you will be banned. You have until the end of Saturday, August 21st 2010.

You obviously aren't smart enough for this argument if you don't know the difference between actual credibility and complete bullshit. Your tendency to ignore posts and refusal to backup your arguments with legitimate sources is bordering on trolling. We've been going in circles for months, and I'm getting sick of it. Follow through or you're done.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
At first I was bummed out by this but....

My girlfriend just reminded me that coumadin contains warfarin, which is also used for rat poison.

Coolie's stance is if it is poisonous in large amounts it is always poisonous and we should ban its use

Coumadin saved my girlfriend from dying 2 years ago, if Coolie had his way, she would be dead.

Fuck you Coolie! I now can't wait for Thrillho to ban your ass!. You were a fun forum toy, but I am reminded how nutjobs like you can be a threat to others, and I too am sick of you.

Your stupidity directed at me or at this forum is one thing, but when how you think becomes a threat to those I love, the gloves come off.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 05:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
In my haste, I forgot for a second that Texas is a beeeeg place. I need to go back to the history books (not to mention geology) to figure out where the highest concentrations of fluorite are in the Big T.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 05:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Coumadin saved my girlfriend from dying 2 years ago, if Coolie had his way, she would be dead.
Glad your GF is OK, Pent.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:06 AM       
Ah well, I think there were ome good, funny comments generated at Coolie's expense, but I guess everyone is sick of him. Bye Cools, you will never not spout garbage and find something credible, so I guess you may as well call this forum CORRUPT and slink off before you get banned, and just pretend that you COULD find sources BUT WHAT'S THE POINT IN SHOWING US SHEEP HOW THE WORLD ACTUALLY RUNS?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Quote:
Isn't this quote against forum rules?
HJAHA YOURE GETTING BANNED
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
Is he really going to get banned for trolling?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:59 AM       
It's not even trolling, it's just boring.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
It's been just like talking to a small stone.

EDIT: But less informative and more tiresome.
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
I dont know man. If I were in Coolies shoes I think I might be laughing my ass off. He comes in here and makes one BS post about some BS research and we all get worked up like a bunch of Jr high kids getting their first handy.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM       
Sorta like Clement or Sham, but more efficient?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:06 PM       
3 or 4 people is not "we"

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
I was trying to inclusive and not point fingers.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
His ego can't handle that status.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
As a moderator who pretty much has to read all posts around here, I'm tired of reading the same stuff over and over again. And again, this as been going on since maybe April. Shit's getting boring. DEAL WITH IT DIMNOS OR YOU'LL BE RIDING THE KNUCKLE SANDWICH TRAIN TO FIST CITY

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 02:42 PM       
In other words if we just quit talking to him about this fluoride shit you wouldnt have to read it.
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
If you're going to miss Coolie that much I suggest exchanging email addresses

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Im not going to miss him. It just seams like a silly reason to ban someone. But hey your the mod, do whatever you want.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
YEAH ESU, I-MOCK FORUMS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FREE PLACE TO ACT HOWEVER YOU WANT WITHIN THE GUIDELINES!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
I've thought about giving him one of these ultimatum posts for a while now because he steadfastly refuses to cite any of his "evidence". And since he's come out and said he has no intention of going along with the new board rule about that very thing, I don't really have a problem with it.