Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 02:03 PM       
If there is one movie that deserves to be reviewed, its the god-awful trainwreck from shitsavania called

"THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE MASSACRE"

There is a fifteen minute scene in which topless lesbians make out. So its like a Russ Meyer movie with Lesbians and Killing

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG
I was referring to this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437498/
Post-millenium PG-13 horror movies are the kind of suck that you shouldn't review.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 04:51 PM       
MEXICAN HALLOWEEN LEGENDS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 05:18 PM       
THE BUNNY MAN.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
My suggestion is perhaps seeing some of the halloween costumes our viewers are wearing this year.

To day a bunch of nerds dragged me into a final fantasy costume group. We have Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Tifa, Yuffie, dressing up the dog as Red13, a black mage from La Blue girl, and I'm doing a Wolfwood from Trigun.

Anyway it should be reasonably fun to make jokes about loading random battles where we throw fireworks at local squirrells. It should be entertaining.

Not siteworthy by far, but i bet some of our viewers will have actual funny costumes. Like a west virginian humping a sheep, or a zombie steve irwin with a manta through his chest.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 10:23 PM       
That's so gay. What were you doing around these "nerds"?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 11:29 PM       
Being one of them?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
or a zombie steve irwin with a manta through his chest.
Wanna know what makes a bad joke even less funny? When nobody laughs at it the first time, so the creator of said joke uses it in another conversation a 2nd time hoping that someone will "get it" this go around.

The Good Reverend Roger is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 12:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
or a zombie steve irwin with a manta through his chest.
Wanna know what makes a bad joke even less funny? When nobody laughs at it the first time, so the creator of said joke uses it in another conversation a 2nd time hoping that someone will "get it" this go around.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:35 PM       
I lolled at the mittens.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:39 PM       
Shorts on video games as Splatter House or Silent Hill would be great. Perhaps something on the Real Ghostbusters cartoon?

The Good Reverend Roger is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
I lolled at the mittens.
No you didn't.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf
Perhaps something on the Real Ghostbusters cartoon?
No... the EXTREME GHOSTBUSTERS.
NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 09:01 PM       
How about Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins for the PSP? I think it's out in the US by now...

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 12:16 PM       
I'd like a Splatterhouse send-off, as well. I love that series. Good and grisly.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 12:28 PM       
Splatterhouse is Dr. Boogie's territory. I don't know anybody that knows those games (or is as fanatical about them) as he is. So perhaps you will see some Splatterhousey goodness :o
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 12:40 PM       
I remember playing Splatterhouse for 15 minutes, and not even getting through the 2nd level.

EDIT: After 2 minutes of research, it appears I am talking about Splatterhouse 2 for the Gen.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 01:12 PM       
I have a hard time with them, but they're so awesome.

In all of the games, the gore is gooey and excessive, the mood is creepy and disturbing, the music is fantastic, and the story actually gets you interested, something which many, many beat-em-ups fail to do.

(And by all of the games, I do not refer to Wanpaku Graffiti, which is nifty in it's own right but is a whole different ball game.)
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 01:28 PM       
Quote:
Splatterhouse is Dr. Boogie's territory. I don't know anybody that knows those games (or is as fanatical about them) as he is.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM       
Oh! Oh! A costume contest for your testicles, but only olde tyme photography allowed with really slow exposures, so you have to staple or duct tape your testicles in place so they don't move around and make the picture come out all blurry!
Ancient Mariner
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 07:00 PM       
I demand that you do a Pickleman Halloween flash movie with "Dead Man's Party" in it.
Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:37 PM       
The crazy adventures of Stay-Puft Man.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Quote:
Splatterhouse is Dr. Boogie's territory. I don't know anybody that knows those games (or is as fanatical about them) as he is.
Ha, you had your chance, bumpkin. The closest you've come lately to writing a horror piece for the site is that pic of your pierced wiener.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
That's very true, but still..

That was very funny. Well done.

snowwhite is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 04:20 PM        local events
Are you guys going to cover any of the cheesy haunted houses in the area?

You know, the "mazes" they set up in mall parking lots... they're awful. Not always in the good way, but you could get lucky!

or now that you're in California, are you planning to go to Knotts Scary Farm or Universal's Halloween Horror Nights? I don't know what's going on at Knotts this year, but Universal is trying to bring Horror Nights back (they stopped holding them for a year or two) and they're sinking all kinds of crazy money in to it.

at risk of sounding like a spam bot... AGAIN...

I'm just excited about the prospect because they're supposedly going to let people get off the tram and wander around in designated areas of the backlot. Which could be cool. Or could be totally lame in the museum-like "we're walking... we're walking..." kind of way. Have to wait and see, I guess.