Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:08 AM        Boston Tea Party
I thought I'd start a thread about this. I know many of you will find this interesting and hilarious. Boston originally came up with an idea of dumping 9/11 commission report into boston harbor on the anniversary of the original Tea Party that took place on december 16 on saturday. Other states followed the idea and it's turning out to be a national thing.

Boston: http://www.boston911truth.org/teaparty/index.html

Milwaukee: http://ts911t.org

San Francisco: http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/200...7/18335726.php

Philly: http://www.911blogger.com/node/4973

St Louis: http://truthops.com/

Also in D.C. and Daren, Wisconsin.

That is like so far out, man.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:39 AM       
I think we should throw text books into the harbor on the anniversary of the Pluto decision (i.e. "The Pluto Conspiracy," sponsored by Haliburton).
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
Where's my appology?

And by the way, this is not some city sponsored event. Jackasses in a few different towns are doing this. All this proves is that you idiots don't all have the same zipcode. Yes, Boston, St Louis, Milwakee, and especially Salem all have retards.

I wish I could go and tour the bars and then tourment the monkeys, but I will be at another event where people get drunk, dress up in silly costumes and try to push around a myth.....Santacon
say what now?
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:57 AM       
Osama bin Laden will rise from the dead and appear in boston this saturday, asking questions, demanding answers why he hasn't been indicted for his role in 9/11, despite being indicted for his role in the 1998 us embassy bombings in africa within three months.

I can't wait to meet him. I'm sure he is an fascinating man.
Mocker
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
1) Technically, the video and audio confessions only are admissable in a US court if they can get someone who was there to confirm

2) The embassy bombings are considered crimes on US soil under US law. The 9/11 attacks are considered acts of war, so they are out of the FBIs hands. It would be like wondering why the Feds never indicted Yamomato.

3) He already had so much shit on his wanted poster, the rest would just be beating a dead horse.

And I have two more questions:

1) Where is my appology?

2) If this is some big scam to make him a scapegoat, don't you think they would have endicted him? Kind of a big loose end there, dontcha think?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 04:10 PM       
boston is So HOT right now.. the scene is damn sexy.. yup ..
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 04:12 PM       
You are a moron.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 04:13 PM       
an ur still an idiot.. it was a joke.. lighten up bitch
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:54 AM       
This had better not pollute the harbor!
say what now?
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:58 PM       
SAVE THE WHALE!

I did express concerns to the commitee of the possibility of being imposed with fines for toxic waste dumping in the boston harbor. Turns out they do have permission from the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
1) Technically, the video and audio confessions only are admissable in a US court if they can get someone who was there to confirm
Sounds like youre saying there's no convincing evidence of bin Laden's guilt.

Dont forget that KSM, the plotter of the bojinka plot that was foiled in 1995, was magically captured and confessed everything while in gitmo in 2003, just in time for the 9/11 commission's panel hearings that was about to begin. So what's taking so long for them to put him on trial? They never had cover story showing bin Laden's guilt prior to his capture. What about moussaoui? Didn't say he say bin laden was the plotter and the financier of the attack? We have enough people and their say to implicate and indict osama.

Colin Powell promised he would present a case to the public proving bin Laden's guilt, saying the evidence would be very obvious to the world. Yet he never did and they went on to bomb afghanistan the following month, anyway. The evidence of the videotape of osama praising the 9/11 attack was released in december 2001. The timeline seems odd and a bit out of order, do you not think? Read this article and read between the lines...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...5_main24.shtml

Quote:
2) The embassy bombings are considered crimes on US soil under US law. The 9/11 attacks are considered acts of war, so they are out of the FBIs hands. It would be like wondering why the Feds never indicted Yamomato.
So the 9/11 attack was justified on osama's part? How is murdering 3000 innocent civilians on US soil not considered a crime?

Quote:
3) He already had so much shit on his wanted poster, the rest would just be beating a dead horse.
whatever happened to technicality?

Quote:
2) If this is some big scam to make him a scapegoat, don't you think they would have endicted him? Kind of a big loose end there, dontcha think?
FBI, who were not 'in on it' had no convincing evidence to present a case to the US dept of justice, who were also not 'in on it'.

In fact we have a video of bush doing absolutely nothing after being told of the 2nd attack. There are also 2 videos of him claiming to have seen the first impact in NYC on tv that morning. Do you not think there are enough evidence thats worthy for bush to publicly testify before the panel while under oath instead of the opposite, behind closed doors while holding cheney's hand?
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 04:25 PM       
Am I the only one who when they clicked on this thread, thought, "Gee, there's a conspiracy on this one, too?"
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 05:33 PM       
For a second, I thought the name of this thread was titled "Bosom tea party" . Anyways, that commision-dumping thing sounds funny.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
Read this article and read between the lines...
say what now?
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Modular
Am I the only one who when they clicked on this thread, thought, "Gee, there's a conspiracy on this one, too?"
lol I could find out though

A 2 minute video of the boston tea party. Looks like the turnout was much bigger than I expected. Of course, no media attention, big surprise...

http://video.google.com/accountheade...ntheader&hl=en

I never made it to the protest, I was too hung over from the xmas party the night before, dammit!
Mocker
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 11:06 AM       
Santacon was better. We had 700 before we hit the first stop. And we didn't get any press coverage either. Atleast, I didn't see any.

Kind of like how I haven't seen that appology from you.

In short, our myth kicked you myth's ass.