Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

brodie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM        a nightmare on elm street rap
A synopsis of the film 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' in rap/song format., using intercut footage of the film to compliment the lyrical narrative. Aprox 5 minutes long.

http://www.no

also

COMMANDO RAP

http://www.spamming

and PREDATOR 2!

http://www.spammer

Last edited by executioneer : Feb 5th, 2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: no spamming spammer
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:07 AM       
Didn't DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince already do that?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
Yes, as did the Fat Boys. Take a listen:

http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/rap-vote.php
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
It's probably my fault for having a short attention span, but I watched about 5 secs of that and thought 'this is wank'.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
I made it 30 secs, you didn't miss anything.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
can i edit this and give a spam warning yet
Banned

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM       
sorry - i am newbie - did i put this in wrong forum?

dissapointed that none of you like it - i hope i can improve - i was also rather worried that i received a 'warning' from admin - i won't participate in this forum in future
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:44 AM       
SHUT UP, THIS THREAD SUCKS. YOU SHOULD POST IN MY THREAD, NOT THIS ONE.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:38 AM       
if you want to participate in a forum, don't post a link to something offsite in your first post

also it helps if you are not a whiny shit
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:42 AM       
Every time I hear the DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince version, even though I know full well it's them, it's Kid n Play I see in my head.
Banned

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
"
if you want to participate in a forum, don't post a link to something offsite in your first post

also it helps if you are not a whiny shit"

Antagonism is boorish and just as mediocre as the charges you accuse me of. i was quiet intrigued by the creative types here, but it seems that having an inflammatory, aggressive style is a prerequisite for engaging with your facile forms of social exchange.

yes, i joined the forum first to post my warez - but i was also rather keen to get stuck in with the crowd here. the obnoxious tone exhibited by the executioner has put me off this site - i'm too fed up of the 'slag someone back to get respect thing on the net’ thing- I’ve done that on forums for ten years and its lame. furthermore, there are much better forums for hardcore mud slinging and general rape core of peoples emotions.

Additionally, may I say that posting ones videos/ art/ whatever, as a first post, is a great way to get to know people – especially if the core of the net citizens are creative types. I don’t see a breach of ‘social’ net etiquette’ when one gets to the point, making your posts, and then building up friends. What would you have me do? make my first post a simpering ‘hi guys I’m new here’? – With your attitude executioner, I would most probably have been reproached for that too!

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
FUCK YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
That was you? I would stop admitting that you creating that pile of crap.
OH GOD
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
see, how am i supposed to know if you're a spambot or not if the first thing you post is an ad for something? also it generally helps before joining in a discussion forum to get to know what sort of thing is going to be considered bad form, or to put it how the jerk internet you seem to think we have here would put it LURK MOAR
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Or he can do what he said he'd do in the second post. It's not like we would lose anything. It's obvious your art is not appreciated here. Maybe you can try to be a meme somewhere else. We won't promote you that's for sure.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
There are rules you know
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
We could have avoided all of this if the thread had been titled "a nightmare on elm street rape" and thus been more palatable to the readers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Antagonism is boorish and just as mediocre as the charges you accuse me of. i was quiet intrigued by the creative types here, but it seems that having an inflammatory, aggressive style is a prerequisite for engaging with your facile forms of social exchange.

yes, i joined the forum first to post my warez - but i was also rather keen to get stuck in with the crowd here. the obnoxious tone exhibited by the executioner has put me off this site - i'm too fed up of the 'slag someone back to get respect thing on the net’ thing- I’ve done that on forums for ten years and its lame. furthermore, there are much better forums for hardcore mud slinging and general rape core of peoples emotions.

Additionally, may I say that posting ones videos/ art/ whatever, as a first post, is a great way to get to know people – especially if the core of the net citizens are creative types. I don’t see a breach of ‘social’ net etiquette’ when one gets to the point, making your posts, and then building up friends. What would you have me do? make my first post a simpering ‘hi guys I’m new here’? – With your attitude executioner, I would most probably have been reproached for that too!

TO-UCHE

how come the idea of memes became a meme -- that trips me out
OH GOD
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
i know that the first thing i generally say when i'm meeting someone is "HAY WATCH THIS VIDEO I MADE", it always makes me lots of friends
Banned

Old Feb 7th, 2009, 10:35 AM       
Dexter: ‘also it generally helps before joining in a discussion forum to get to know what sort of thing is going to be considered bad form@’

Judging by the way people conduct their affairs at this forum, EVERYTHING is deemed bad form – when a profusion of expletives, crudity, jocularity and revulsion assaults a newbie’s senses, then that newbie will be inclined to break rules because no one really cares about them; rules exists in this environment to be ignored, their only function is to be quoted in a dispute, but never actually enforced or utilised – not too dissimilar to the classic truism: that people who have no argument always site ‘their rights’ before offering rationale. The hypocrisy of establishing codes of conduct at a forum that has a flagrant disregard for social conventions is not only laudable, but slightly comical too, which is perhaps in keeping with this sites objectives.
I appreciate your request that I ‘stalk’ or ‘lurk’ the forum so that I may learn how to assuage the denizens here; but this is the internet, I am chromatically impoverished, this is 2009, and I have little time to creep around your textural skirt tails.

Dexter: “ee, how am i supposed to know if you're a spambot or not if the first thing you post is an ad for something?”

I take it you are an administrator at this site. Well I see your point, but I fail to see why the omnipresent molestation of automated junk on the net convulses you into being a vitriolic avatar. I receive plenty of junk mail through the ‘physical’ letter box, every day – but do I take the postman’s head off? The abstract and the ambiguous – a given norm on the internet, has given people, I think, an unjustified reason to be thoroughly reprehensible to each other – but then, the reductionalism that pervades our cultural modernity has insured that a friendly greeting is now re-configured into: FUCK YOU – which leads to me to conclude on this point: you request that I inform my personality with the ‘people’ before posting, so as to lubricate social interactions –but your personal attacks on me set a bad example, and make your point redundant: for why is one supposed to nurture an emotional investment with people who are clearly sociopaths?

Tadao: “It's obvious your art is not appreciated here”

Absolutely, I won’t deny you are right that people here think I suck, but for you to harp on about this –when it was made clear in the first few posts, is merely stating the obvious. Furthermore, I am not seeking help with promotion – so your offer of not promoting me has been well received.

Kitsa: “a nightmare on elm street rape”

This is an excellent suggestion. Rape is the key to success. It is both correct and right.

Kahljorn: “how come the idea of memes became a meme -- that trips me out”

In contrast I am not surprised at all that this has happened. All memes start as ideas – they are cultural signs and symbols. They reproduce, creating new ideas – new memes, which transmute into new synthetic gestures. The idea of a meme not been an idea means that a meme is not a meme!
OH GOD
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
i didn't "take your head off", i gave you a warning not to post spam. if you'd like to be banned, i've got no problem doing that whatsoever. matter of fact, didn't you say you don't want to participate in this forum? hell, i'll take that as an indicator. Bye.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie View Post

Kitsa: “a nightmare on elm street rape”

This is an excellent suggestion. Rape is the key to success. It is both correct and right.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Why is the concept of escapism so elusive? Why do people come to a board to bring forth this pomposity? This isn't a PBS roundtable.