Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 04:54 AM        Some of you think I'm Crazy, turns out you could be right.
The previous attempt at posting this stuffed up, so I'll have to post it again.

Remember the bookshop girl I told you about? Well, turns out she was a hallucination. I tried to hold her hand in the bookshop, it went through it like a ghost, and she disappeared, leaving me to realise I'd been talking to myself for twenty minutes.

I'm still trying to understand why I started having these hallucinations, but the evidence points to me feeling isolated and particularly vulnerable. As for why she was an otaku girl, it's likely that's what my Jungian anima looks like, that aside all that can't sweep aside that I went kind of crazy after the graduation ceremony for my year group. As I saw my friends less and less I became more isolated and started hearing voices, which I thought were telephone calls.

You have no reason to believe any of this, and I realise by posting this I put myself up to ridicule and misery. I'm in a lot of emotional pain right now and I realise that any hope that you might have liked me in the past three weeks has been erased by this, me confirming your opinions that I may be psychotic.