Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:45 PM        Street Fighter 2 tourney (kinda)
This is for anyone who has xbox live and street fighter 2 in the 360 arcade. If you have xbox live but not street fighter 2, get it.

I know there'll probably only be about 5-6 of us in this, but it might be fun. Sign up here. We'll set it up eventually.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:06 PM       
I'M IN!

I think my Xbox Live name is ShanghaiSam
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM       
I'm in!!!!

I gotta go buy a game points card tomorrow after I get paid.

Do they just have SFII or do they have Super Street Fighter 2 as well? I'd prefer the Super Street Fight 2 because it simply has more characters and options.

XMattJackX is my gamer tag. I put the Xs because it makes me hardcore.

Who yall gonna be?????

I'm gonna either be Zangief or Ryu/Ken. I think Zang is the most under rated character.

I have the game now.

Last edited by MattJack : Aug 2nd, 2007 at 10:55 PM. Reason: I bought the game
Your Doing It Wrong
EndersGame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:01 AM       
Hmmmm, I was happy when the gaming world moved from the rehashing of old games into a slightly different game and reselling it, BUT, SF does sound enticing
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:59 AM       
Nigga what is your gaming tag?

I'm not that great at the game, but I'll play against you.

If anyone wants to play tonight, add me and i'll be down.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:09 AM       
z0mb0id. It's the hyper fighting version with plenty of characters. I'll go online now and if you're still on I'll play a couple rounds before bed.

Role Assigner
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:17 AM       
i won't be online til i put the old lady to bed

What time is it there? When do you hit the sack?
The Wolf
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 02:18 AM       
That guy could not have been a real person. I think it was a computer made for playing street fighter 2 and embarrassing guys like us.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 02:19 AM       
It's Canada. It's metric time there, Mattjack. Jeez.

I'm upset that I have no more money. Cheque comes Tueday!
Role Assigner
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 03:55 PM       
Zomboid and I got slaughtered by the street fighter.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 04:02 PM       
Raul Julia?
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 07:42 PM       
I use my friends profile Spacing Nevada. I gotta get used to that webbed d-pad, but nonetheless, LOOK OUT FELLAS.
Role Assigner
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 08:39 PM       
I've decided that the version you can download off of Xbox live is total bullshit. I think the timing for the controls are slightly off or something.

I have a copy of an anniversary edition for xbox and I can easily do all of the special moves on it, as with every other copy i've ever had.

This one for some reason doesn't seem to respond right, or maybe has a slightly different timing on it? I dunno, either way it makes me want to throw my damn xbox through a window after failing to do simple moves time after time.

Maybe it is my controller? I dunno?

Fuck this game.
The Wolf
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 09:29 PM       
booerns! I am gonna be on in a bit (7:30 my time right now) and I wanted to play.

Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2007, 12:24 AM       
when is this turney going down?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
The Wolf
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 01:05 PM       
whenever there's enough people. No one's really rushing to sign up right now :s