Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM        Grr Violence
So long story short, I kind-of, sort-of know this guy. He told a friend of mine that he wanted to 'beat up' me and a mate of mine. I have said about 2 words to him in the last 6 months and the only way I know him is through my girlfriend - whom I think he would love a piece of, dispite the fact she hates him.

I'm really not happy about being threatened or having my friends threatened just because this guy is a pathetic little cunt.
In my semi-drunken state I would really like to beat the shit out of him, infact, had I seen him on my way home from the pub I would have done just that. But I don't know if it would be wise considering I will definatly see him in alot of social circumstances - his local is mine, his friends are (kind of) mine and I will definatly have alot of contact with him in future.

I'm just really angry that he would tell people that he wants to fight me, dispite the fact he has attempted to be friendly-ish to me in the past and also that I am am almost a foot taller than him and a good deal heavier - in short, I could probably beat him senseless without him even getting a puch in.

I know violence solves nothing etc, but this guy really needs his arse kicked just so he can learn that actions have consiquences and he can't go round trying to act the 'hard man' without getting beaten down every so often.

bleh, help me internet!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 06:29 PM       
kick his ass consiquences be damned
SUFFER is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
kick his ass then take his eyeballs
you won't have to worry about him seeing you in social situations anymore ,you can just walk right past him with out him even glancing at you
trust me it will work
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
Metal are these people really reliable sources? You know what I would do? I would just let him know some of the things that are getting back to you and get his take on it. It could be entirely blown out of perspective by the time the allegations get to you.

That way when you squash his nutsack, he and his buddies know why.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 08:59 PM       
Get some boxing gloves and go confront the guy. Tell him you're hearing rumors, and if they're true you're down for a fair match any day.
ZimTheHomicidalManiac is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
hmm ignore everyone else what you should do is!!! go up to him and sayyy Yo PUNK then like crack a beer bottle and then have a fight to the death ontop of a moving subway train and like before he dies become friends with him and then betray him and shoot him in the eye..yup thats what i would do.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM       
have you considered that this dude might kick the shit out of you if you do try to fight him because then you would just look retarded.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM       
This is going to sound really stupid, especially considering that you mentioned it in your post, but, I don't think you should start anything. I would suggest talking to the guy about it and see if he really said it, but that's my way, and usually my way is wrong.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 01:41 AM       
you're asking the internet about how tough one should be?
this is all wrong, man.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:38 AM       
It's possible he made a joke about it and then some idiot thought it'd be funny to retell the story as if it were serious. That's the way I'd think of it, unless the guy is a complete moron, in which case you should kick his ass on principle.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:36 AM       
I saw this one show on the BBC that was called "A Week of Dressing Dangerously" or something like that. Maybe they can help with some cheeky outfits!!
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 07:24 AM       
ok i've sobered up now and im less angry but i'll clarify a few things:

- The source of this information is very reliable and wouldn't say it just to stir shit up

- The guy in question is a real arsehole anyway, for example he slapped his girlfriend round the face in the pub the other day over nothing.

I think if I see him alone any time soon im going to inform him that I know what he said and that if he has a problem with me he sould tell me directly so we can sort it out.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:07 PM       
Sounds good. Then shake his hand at the end, with your own hand smeared in vomit and pus.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
\
I think if I see him alone any time soon im going to inform him that I know what he said and that if he has a problem with me he sould tell me directly so we can sort it out.
That sounds good, and mabye have a talking about the way he's treating his girlfriend. That might be one of those none of your business things, but it isn't right for him to be some controlling prick.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 08:28 AM       
Ok the plot unfolded some more last night...

The guy I hate (his name is Jeremy/Gem) came and sat at our table and started chatting to someone who he's friends with (although mabey not anymore), I didn't say anything at first just finished my pint and went for another then when I got back and he was still there I had had enough and confronted him about the whole thing in my first post.
I basically said all I wanted to and he was really apologetic and said it was all just a joke and so I told him I didn't have a problem with him and let's just leave it at that.

Ok, so I think everything is sorted out.

Then his friends get back from taking ketemin somewhere outside the pub and also one of his girlfriends turns up, she sits next to him, not two feet away from where I am sitting, and Gem starts telling her how hes just been thretended for about half an hour and how everyone has been having a go at him (complete bollocks, I was the only one who said anything).
I can clearly hear everything he is saying and after a while I say "Hey I can hear everything you are saying, what the fuck are you talking about?!". My memory is slighly hazy as to his explantation but it was slighly thretening in tone and I didn't like it one bit. So I reiterated my point of "if you have a beef, tell me what it is and dont just sit there bitching about me".

He fucked off and told his friends all about how he as been verbally assaulted, all within earshot of me, and again I say "what the fuck are you talking about?!", by this time I'm getting really pissed off at just how pathetic and two faced he is.
This time, probably becaue he is infront of his friends he tries to square up to me. Next to me I have my girlfriend telling me not to do anything, so I just say something along the lines of "fuck off, i've had enough of your shit". At this point i'm ready to get up, drag him outside and beat seven shades of shit out of him but luckily he walks of to the other side of the pub with his girlfriend (sophie) and two friends.

Ok thats the end of that then...

No, it's not. He storms out of the pub with sophie in tow.
About half an hour passes and I calm down and assume the night will be somewhat less stressfull from then on.
By this time the doors of the pub have been locked so no one else can get in before closing (doors close at 12, pub shuts at 2) and we are sitting round chatting and suddely a friend of my girlfriend (adam) says "Oh my god, gem and sophie are having a fight outside" and just as we turn and look out the window, Gem full on punches sophie in the face, like in a fight between two men.
We're all kind of shocked and don't know what the fuck to do, I'm ready to run out there and break it up (with a fist in gems face) but the doors are locked and as quickly as they appeared outside both gem and sophie dissapear.
It was really bad that he did that, but at the end of the day it's not my place to spend the rest of the night looking for gem just to lay down some kind of well deserved arse kicking.

They are gone for a while and we are talking about what a cunt Gem is and how one of these days he's going to get what's comming to him, when Sophie comes back into the pub (somehow, they must've let her in because she was in tears) and starts crying and whatnot, obviously in some kind of shock, and talking to Adam (who she is kind of friends with). They move to another table nearby and before she has even had a chance to get comfortable Gem's other girlfriend comes over and starts having a go at her, she is all like "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!?", "HE PHONES ME UP AND TELLS ME HE LOVES ME EVERY DAY!".

By this time, although it is kind of carcrash-interesting, I ignore the whole businsess going down and the next time I listen to whats happenening both girls seems to be bonding, in some wierd way, over how much they both hate Gem. He starts phoning them, unaware they are sitting together. First he phones sophie and tells her he has been beaten up by the people she told to (she didn't, highly doubtfull he even got beaten up), so she tells him to fuck off and straght away he phone his other girlfriend, also sitting at the table asking where she is and shit.
This phoning of both of them goes on for a where he says things like "Why am I alone?" and other pathetic crap then when they both tell him he is a fucking arsehole he starts making threats, first he says hes going to put a brick through the pub's window unless one of them goes out and talks to him, next a petrol bomb (although he doesn't drive and no petrol stations are open at that time of night so where he'd get petrol is anyones guess) then after a while he tells them he has a knife (Which apparently is the truth according to his girlfriend who went to the door to see him) and is going to stab someone. This doesn't work and they both still tell him to fuck off so he then tells them he has stabbed himself.

This is where the story ends, pub shuts and everyone goes home.

It was one of the most surreal nights ever, like living in some kind of soap opera. But I came away from it realising just how much of a pathetic little immature, attenton whore Gem is. And i'll be willing to bet this whole thing is far from over.
MAMA MIA!
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 10:11 AM       
Metal I think I would just go to a different watering hole with my girlfriend. Someplace that doesn't give off as much stress as being in Iraq under fire.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 03:23 PM       
Just next time yell I'M GONNA LOSE IT ON YOU or GET READY TO BE WRECKED, TOY and he'll clear out.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 03:59 PM       
chojin this is serious!!!!!!!!
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 05:59 PM       
well it seems the guys two faced bullshitery has kinda destroyed his existence in a social setting Unless he goes after a girl again I suggest you keep a safe distance. Then again if he tries to dragg you into something give him a fucking punch to the sternum and just leave him clutching his chest on the sidewalk.
MAMA MIA!
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 11:43 PM       
Have you considered doing that BEFORE the moose left starch stains in your ass???