Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin

Cat Lover is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 04:34 PM        I-Mockery MMORPG (Correct Board?)
If there was an I-Mockery MMORPG, what would you like to have in it? Obviously the Wacky Space Goggles and the Pickle Hat, but what else. How about Bwain? DDAAF? Uhh... I dunno, Sane Christian Video Gamers Against Jack Thompson's Lies? What exactly would be cool to have in it?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 04:40 PM       
Are you asking because you're going to attempt to make one or is this merely for the sake of conversation?
Forum Virgin

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 04:50 PM       
The former. I've got a basic engine ready.

Obviously, I can't draw.

EDIT: Never use PhotoBucket. I doesn't even display a 32k .PNG file. :P

EDIT2: The bottom bar, "The Health Point/Mockery Point" bar, uses the CL7 vitural console's bar2map feature. The Bar above that is a text bar (text2map), with myself, logged in as "Guest", saying the infamous phrase, "Hello world!". They sortta "stack" on each other; if you've ever played Operation Flashpoint, you'll know what I mean. Clothes can be equiped into different slots, like the Wacky Space Goggles and Pickle Hat. That's something I programed in for this game. Anyway, I started this game today, so I'd say I'm doing good enough for a newbie.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM       
I'd say do a half life mod of the I-mock forums
there would only ever be 5 people active on the one server at any given time Except when its past midnight and theres only 3, making teams unbalanced. Weapons could consist of thesauruses, broken bits of OaO's masculinity and pickles, Goggle Lasers, special pickle man power ups with maps taking place inside various minimocks and mockeries sites.
Forum Virgin

Old Jul 5th, 2007, 06:10 PM       
I don't own Half-Life, just Renegade, and CnC just isn't CnC without RTS. :P Anyway, I was thinking of using the (mini-)mocks and shorts as locations for the thing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM       
Put me in it too

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 09:32 PM       
Yeah, me too. Make my class Sexyguy69

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2007, 10:19 PM       
And dont forget Jonathan Clement.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM       
So now we can get mocked to death by Chojin 24/7/365!? YAAAAAY!

j/k fuck them
Forum Virgin

Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM       
Esuohlim, DeadKennedys, you guys wanna be, like, bosses or something?

Anyway, I finished the Ol' #23 "senario", but I have no clue what you should get for killing the following: Mr. Gougan, Jack, Stoner boy, Dr. Whats-her-name, and the test guy I added, currently called "Esuohlim". Come to think of it, maybe I'll give Stoner boy a can of Bwain.

Anyway, the game's HP/MP system works sorta differently than the traditional Byond MMORPG; HP does mean helath, but MP means Mockery Points, which determine your attack's strength, but you lose one MP every time you attack. Every time you kill an enemy/ally/guy-who-doesn't-have-negative-1-HP-which-makes-him-invincible, you MP and max MP increase. Note that if the enemy's HP and max HP are 10 and you have 21 (glitch makes it so if you have 0 HP, you still live) MP, you kill them twice over meaning your MP is: mp-1+(1*deaths) = 21-1+(1*2)

I tried really hard to make the system fun and not require too much grinding. :P
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 12:41 AM       
I totally have to be a recurring character whom you grown to fucking hate by the end of the game. Like a traveling merchant who always tries to agree with everything you say regardless of my original statements.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 01:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Lover View Post
I'll be the currency. An iron shield costs you seventy esuohlims.

Durin is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM       
I guess I could be a dwarf
Old Jul 7th, 2007, 03:53 AM       
Also don't forget to incorporate the fact that the exchange rate is one esuohlim for every 900 million american dollars

Old Jul 7th, 2007, 03:54 AM       
And that an esuohlim is a 40-pound coin so your character can't carry too many at once.

It sounds like a fun game though!

Forum Virgin

Old Jul 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I'll be the currency. An iron shield costs you seventy esuohlims.
What's funny about my system is that shields gives you HP when worn, but take away HP when unworn. :P Also, if you have 1 HP without a shield, 19 of with, say your wearing it and you get your but kicked. You now die, and start with 1HP despite still wearing the shield. Of course, with my system, you get counted as killing yourself x18, so you gain 18 max MP. Course, MP doesn't heal unless you drink Bwain, so far. :P Though you'll be able to buy it from Stoner boy (Ol' #23) for 10 MP, eventually. Bwain gives you +100 max HP, and max MP and raises you HP and MP to their respective maxes, so that proves Stoner boy is really stoned.

Also, an iron shield costs 99 MP and ^70 (Mockland Esuohlims, not to be confused with Berlinlandstan Carrets). Also, you can only carry the larger of ^HP/MP and ^MP/HP, so you start off carrying ^10 at a time.

Also, the only way to get ^ is to beat either Dr. whats-her-name or, well, you, Esuohlim. Your the boss of "area", which is called "area" because I'm haven't filled the other 50% of the map. Also, not a glitch, but a feature, if someone knocks you to exactly -1 HP, you can't attack nor can you be attacked. The only guy to have this in the game so far is Nerd boy; you can slaughter everyone else.

EDIT: Anyone have any favorite mocks? So far I have these:

Ol' #23 (Entire Area)
How To Achive Godliness With A Picle Hat (Helm; Note that Helms are useless in this game. :P)
Thumb Warriors (2 Items that are equipted to slot [Thumb])
The Greatest Comercial Ever! (I food item, Bwain; Note Bwain is basicialy like Orange Huffable Kittens; Also note I've been from PC -> Acmlm's Board -> Starmen.net -> Renegade Fourms -> Here, (rarely ending goodly) with other places along the way)
Null (As that guy from Red Eye: I started recently for Pete's sake. What do you want from me? How about a brand new car and a pair of fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers?)

Also, I'll mention reight now I'm related to Erwin Rommel and one of the guys who signed the Declaration of Independence. Why? Because, I was wondering how to find a way to KILL Hitler in this game. Why? Goto Wikipedia and search for Forced Suicide of Erwin Rommel. Also, I want to put him on trial before I (or someone else, doesn't matter too much) kill him. Why? Because Erwin was going to put him on trial. Infact, I think I'm going to make a fan mini-mock to that extent.

Well, this is some random programmer, signing off!

Last edited by Cat Lover : Jul 8th, 2007 at 04:14 AM.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 04:42 AM       
Ohhh, Put me in.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Lover View Post
Oh hell yes.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 12:29 PM       
I could humbly be the arch evil of the game
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
A 'yggdrasill' shoud be a drink in the game ok?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
I could humbly be the arch evil of the game
You could be the village idiot!

I would be the flat, two-dimensional shop keeper.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM       
I think a flamboyant sexually confused tavern keeper is in order here!
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 12:17 AM       
i would be the guy that does things or something

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2007, 07:55 AM       
mmorpgs are for people with a greater than 4:1 acne:regular skin ratio
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:37 AM       
Could there be an obscure (at the least) reference to me?