Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM        We need to talk. Sort things out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades
I'm a different person now than I was about a year ago. Might have been a bit paranoid to think that you were trying to hurt me, even at times you actually really did hurt me, and badly.

I'm on better meds now, and I get less of the ol' voices in my head. That doesn't mean you can make fun of me all the time though. Doesn't mean I have any right to diss you either.

It's one of those things that really bugs me, it's bugged me over the past year, and I want to make amends properly so I'm not hated anymore, and so I don't have to hate or fear you anymore.

I'm dedicating my book I'm working on, which is about internet trolls (which is completely unrelated to our situation, it's more a universal statement of the futility of flame wars than a revenge book, unless you are a redneck who lives in Missouri I can't really say the person who flames the protagonist is anything like you, and I can't say I'm a half-German half-Japanese Australian born dude with war criminals on both sides of his family either). Think of it as a sort of penance for what I did, but keep in mind I didn't like myself when I was all manic and that.

I still don't know why this all had to happen, and maybe neither of us will ever understand why. I don't want so much an apology as forgiveness. So that this shit never goes down again.
When you say you are dedicating your book, did you mean to say you are dedicating it to me?

Good to see you're doing better Jake. Now don't take it all personnel, but I will always tease you and make fun of you. How you handle it will be a factor in how people here welcome you. You are not the most hated her by far. There are some people I won't even tease because they suck so much.

I know why this happened, you probably won't until you become old and bitter and fat and lonely. You're half way there!

ZING!

Tadao