Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
Looks funny but those games stand and fall with the editor, I never play as any existing athletes
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
well to be honest the only wrestling game i used to play i used the editor to try to recreate thesse wrestlers and of course the inmortal santo

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
drifting in the void
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 07:56 AM       
Ah, even I know Santo

I don´t know, those guys in SVR2010...people like Cena for example. I...kinda know he´s a bigshot and everything, but he and so many other guys there are just faceless somehow, they don´t emit that goofy charisma the old guys had.

I read up on the last ten years or so yesterday so I know that´s what they were going for apparently. A darker, grittier kind of wrestling, but I don´t really like it, so I built myself with shark-teeth and now I beat those people up in the game which is awesome as always

Also, I´m pleased to see that the Undertaker is still around...he´s what, 45? But then again, I heard they´re still bringing out Hogan every now and then...hm.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
i guess you can use external hard drives with xbox 360's now. I plugged in a flash drive i had and it seems to work for xbox stuff, i saved some games onto it :O
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 05:50 AM       
Evidently, you can also put movies on your flash drive, plug it into your 360, and watch them that way, too. Makes downloading movies seem more appealing than ever!

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:39 AM       
Playing:

Crystal Castles Atari 1983 Arcade cabinet

Just fixed the track ball on it yesterday. Seems that some jerk kid must of stuck a carnival raffle ticket in their a decade ago. Now it runs smoothly.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:09 AM       
Sonic 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles on the DS. Very well suited to it.
drifting in the void
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:03 AM       
Found Nier for a reasonable price this morning...I know next to nothing about it and...well, now I just hope it´s okay :D
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:08 AM       
Played some of the Donkey Kong Country games today on the Wii. Mostly 2; 1's controls frustrate me for some reason, and I can't quite pinpoint why. I was dying a lot. The second game didn't frustrate me, so I just stuck with that. Plus, it's just way better overall. Didn't try 3, which I actually kinda liked save for that retard Kiddie.

But I remember all of the levels and music by heart, even though I haven't touched those games in over a decade. Felt going to your parents' place after not being there for a long time, and everything's still the same

Oh, except I didn't have chicken pox when I was playing 2. So I actually had more fun now.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:44 AM       
yea you've been able to watch movies off of one for a while now although it has to be a supported format :O before you couldn't save anything xbox related to it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 05:44 PM       
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
That is one seriously well made game.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:27 PM       
That's awesome
drifting in the void
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 05:59 AM       
Okay, so Nier after 9 hours:

Pretty good game actually. Okay, so the graphics suck, we knew that already.
But Gameplay, Story, Characters and especially the music are really nice. I regretted buying Resonance of Fate for 50 bucks, but this one? Not really, it´s very entertaining and has this certain something...
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
Bioware really knows how to drag out a game. Dragon Age is the only RPG from them that I wish was shorter. Much shorter. Since when did hero of the land become everyones bitch?
drifting in the void
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:30 AM       
Since the very first time SOMEONE had rats in his basement. It´s the fucking rats, I tell you. And if it isn´t rats, it´s spiders. Hate those guys!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Just finished Army of two: 40th day yesterady. Love how the achievement for winning as friends is "TOTAL FISTBUMP DESTRUCTION"

I was iffy about getting the DLC for the additional chapters. Has anyone played through them?
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 11:24 AM       
lmao OxBlood
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 07:58 PM       
Started up Scribblenauts and it is coooool

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Army of Two: 40th Day was pretty awesome with couch co-op. Didn't play the dlc though. Dragon Age had one of the most frustrating end-boss battles I've ever played. Why is there no equivalent of a pheonix down in western rpgs? Fuck.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Started up Scribblenauts and it is coooool
It wore off waaay too fast for me.
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Crystal Castle Arcade cabinet report:

Tried sanding down some of the rust on the trackball rollers yesterday. Looks OK but I forgot to apply some lubricant when I put it back together and it scratched the ball. Kinda pissed, gotta have to take it apart again and see if I can spray some WD-40 in there and make it perfect this time.
drifting in the void
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:06 PM       
You got a CC-Cabinet? Not bad :D

Finished Nier today. Really nice game, even though the beginning and ending don´t make much sense yet. Playing through the Kind-of-newgame+ now which starts me in the middle of the game but with new scenes and partial understanding of the Shade-language which in turn changes how you react to them because they are not mindless spirit-beasts anymore, now, that you can more or less understand what they are doing.
Banned

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
You got a CC-Cabinet? Not bad :D.
Ya, It's kind of a family heirloom. I dragged it up from the basement a few months ago and finally got the chance to open it up and see what I can fix. The first time I cracked it open I found a carnival ticket caught in one of the track ball rollers, second time I sanded down the rust, and HOPEFULLY today I can crack the dam think open for the third and final time and lube up all the rollers. It's such a pain in the ass to do but I want to working perfectly. I'm OCD like that.

I also got a SCI Cabinet and a TX-Sector Pinball machine.

Word to the wise if you or anyone else who reads this is thinking of collecting.

1. You need a lot of space. Right now I have these in my living room and they fit but if I buy anymore I'm going to move the collection to the garage.

2. Buy a game that goes on forever. Games similar to Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, Centipede, Crystal Castles, galaga.....

If you buy a game that only has 6 or 7 levels to it you're going to have a feeling of buyers remorse. Find games that are point / skill based. Level based games only works on consoles.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 06:32 PM       
I was going to get a cabinet for the Golden Axe RODA but the shipping alone was like 1$k