Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:10 AM        I am so sad i came back to i-mockery
i am stuck in a shitty town cause i can't make enough money to get out. i have tons of bills that i struggle to pay. My dad died 3 weeks ago. He was 50 years old and had struggled with his health his whole life. the day he died we went to the house of a friend of his to winterize it. we ate lunch at a old style grocery store with a deli in it. 4 hours later he was dead. and two days ago my girlfriend told me over the phone that we need to take a hiatus because she found a boy that is interested in her. He is a tiny hipster who i have never met. we have been together for 5 years and she just tossed me away. she has been drinking everyday for 3 weeks and i was talking to her when she hadn't had a drink for 24 hours and she was all grumpy and jittery. I love her more than anyone i have ever known, and she says the same about me. she said she told this boy that i came first always, and somehow that makes it worse. Please make me feel better.

sorry about the terrible grammar i have been massively self medicating and i can't really see straight
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
I missed you!

I'm sorry about all that crap.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
jeeeeez sorry man

but hey! i remember your avatar, i think. you might get even sadder because this place is infected with Newbz.Trojan ;_;
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
i am stuck in a shitty town cause i can't make enough money to get out. i have tons of bills that i struggle to pay. My dad died 3 weeks ago. He was 50 years old and had struggled with his health his whole life. the day he died we went to the house of a friend of his to winterize it. we ate lunch at a old style grocery store with a deli in it. 4 hours later he was dead. and two days ago my girlfriend told me over the phone that we need to take a hiatus because she found a boy that is interested in her. He is a tiny hipster who i have never met. we have been together for 5 years and she just tossed me away. she has been drinking everyday for 3 weeks and i was talking to her when she hadn't had a drink for 24 hours and she was all grumpy and jittery. I love her more than anyone i have ever known, and she says the same about me. she said she told this boy that i came first always, and somehow that makes it worse. Please make me feel better.

sorry about the terrible grammar i have been massively self medicating and i can't really see straight
Jesus. Have you told your girlfriend about your Dad's death and how you feel?

This song makes me feel better when I'm depressed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJRDpo9ucA

Don't let the bastards grind you down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
i still love you

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
i don't know who you are
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:25 AM       
when my mom died my then girlfriend showed how big of a cunt she was.

i'm sorry, dude. i don't know you, but it's still lame to hear about people going through hard times. best of luck to you.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:45 AM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:47 AM       
Quote:

Are these the lyrics to a country music song?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 02:52 AM       
:/ now I'm rereading it and all I can think of is some guy singing it all in a southern drawl
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Are these the lyrics to a country music song?
Can we ban black Bob Saget here already?
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 11:19 AM       
http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/

You suck drunk girl.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 11:28 AM       
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
I would really appreciate it if pac-man and DevilWearsPrada stopped coming to this thread, i am already sad and i don't need to deal with stupidity.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 01:23 PM       
Welcome back buddy.
Sorry things have been so crappy.
With DWP hanging out, things ain't exactly been a picnic here either.

We can all be sad together.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
you might get even sadder because this place is infected with Newbz.Trojan ;_;
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 01:54 AM       
dilbert is actually quite appropriate coming from you. that is, if you couldn't decipher it, that you are unoriginal, unfunny, boring, and generally disliked. go away.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 02:33 AM       
Quote:

Seems like I got a lot more going for me than you do.

EDIT: "Dilbert has been syndicated since 1989 and now appears in 2,000 newspapers in 65 countries and 25 languages." That is, if you couldn't decipher it, more people like, care about, and are generally aware of Dilbert and I than will ever give a rat's ass about your pathetic ass.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 03:23 AM       
popularity is no measure of quality. Millions of people buy pre-fab pop albums every year. Titanic is one of the highest grossing movies of all time. Michael Crichton is one the most read authors ever, popularity is the ear mark of mediocrity. You may think that you have a lot going, but don't count on that, that shit is temporary and will crumble eventually. Disavow yourself of all you illusions, your life is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 09:55 AM       
Nah, you just suck at life. Go hang yourself.
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 11:44 AM       
You didn't like Titanic? :O
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
Titanic was for fags.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 26th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
Michael Crichton writes some pretty cool stories.