Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 06:26 PM        Retard hillbillys on the news (I know them, big shock eh?)
So my buddy Travis (we live in the same trailer park) was gonna get a kitten from his sister in law. And she was moving out.

The landlord (lets call him Jimbo for the story) and his inbred buddy (let's call him Ned) took his key went in and grabbed some crap to hold in hock for rent. He saw a momma cat and 4 kittens. A neighbour said "if they abandoned them I'll take them to the humane society" they werent abandoned but the owners at work/school for the past 4 hours, anyway Travis comes in to move a couch and finds blood all over the floor and splattered on the stairs.

Jimbo and Ned figured they should have some fun and "put them out of their misery" the excuse they used since the state no longer excepts "thin out the numbers" and "they're coming right for us"

He beat them to death with a baseball bat or hammer, and beat the dead bodies by swinging them against the stairs to make sure they were dead (plus they make a cool squishing sound)

So they called the humane society, who said to call the prosecuter, who called the local CBS news people, who propmtly showed up with a camera crew to do interviews of them and the little girls who owned the cats.

Long story short, I doubt the redneck is getting his lost rent, and he may make the news tonight.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 06:36 PM       
it was sicking put my babysitting kids.i had to give it away

Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 06:48 PM       
Thats terrible I always heard stories in high school of some dumb hicks killing little kittens and puppies and it made me sick.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Seriously
Acidlump is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 07:02 PM       
yeah everyone in my town always talks about how many kittens they kill over the weekend it makes me very angry
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 07:25 PM       
One of my teachers in high school, in a section in sociology class, told me about a high school acquaintance of his. He went to a barn and found a litter of kittens and stole them. He buried them all up to their heads in a yard, then proceeded to run them over with a lawn mower.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 07:33 PM       
Yeah, sick midwest mentality. No wonder 95% of them intermarry. Even the hobos wouldn't be caught dead with a midwesterner.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
aww poor kitties
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
One of my teachers in high school, in a section in sociology class, told me about a high school acquaintance of his. He went to a barn and found a litter of kittens and stole them. He buried them all up to their heads in a yard, then proceeded to run them over with a lawn mower.
Did you sock him in the mouth? Or at least question the size of his manhood?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 09:38 PM       
it was an acquaintance of his teacher, not his acquaintance
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 09:43 PM       
Last my teacher had heard, this acquaintance was in jail for homicide. So, no, I did not retrieve his name and whereabouts that I should visit him in prison to assault him. Though, the entire Sociology class did agree that his manhood was very small, and that he had killed the cats purely out of resentment for his small member. We were all quite sure that he would have been very taken back if he had been there to hear us.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Seriously
Acidlump is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2006, 10:31 PM       
wow that lawnmower one is really bad the worst i have heard is a suitcase behind a four wheeler and feeding them lighter fluid in milk and lighting them on fire... sometimes i want to just hurt people because of the things they do to animals it makes me really mad
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 04:25 AM       
Aww shit, even hell is too good for people who whack kitties

fuckers! Now i'm sad
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 07:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Yeah, sick midwest mentality. No wonder 95% of them intermarry. Even the hobos wouldn't be caught dead with a midwesterner.
Hey, speak for yourself. The midwesterners that I know don't dabble in the incest business and are great people.
MAMA MIA!
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 10:24 AM       
Yeah EVERYBODY I know doesn't pull that crap but every once in a while when I go back into the hoots and hollers to shoot elevations for contractors, I get a gander at what lives back there. It's THESE people that make the headlines out here.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 10:28 AM       
If I ever caught someone hurting a kitten I'd kill them with my bare hands. Nothing makes me angrier than people pickin on kittens
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:18 AM       
Quote:
Yeah EVERYBODY I know doesn't pull that crap but every once in a while when I go back into the hoots and hollers to shoot elevations for contractors, I get a gander at what lives back there. It's THESE people that make the headlines out here.
So basically this is something that you deal with out in the middle of hicksville because in my neck of the woods we don't deal with the cast of Deliverance.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
He buried them all up to their heads in a yard, then proceeded to run them over with a lawn mower.
one of my students several years ago was bragging about having done that to his own family cat. i had to go talk to his guidance counselor.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 01:44 PM       
Quote:
Yeah, sick midwest mentality.
Yeah OK Terra with your "midwesterners this" and "midwesterners that" well I live in one of the richest counties in the country jerk speak for yourself yeah that's right i'm steamed now

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 03:53 PM       
I couldn't blame this all on midwesterner's or shit, but anybody that does that to kitten's should be thrashed within an inch of their life.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:05 PM       
Agreed.

I remember a story that my ex-girlfriend told me. She said that when their cat unexpectedly had kittens her dad rounded them up in a burlap bag and then threw the bag in the pond behind their house. He's really a nice guy though.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:07 PM       
well he probably felt terrible about it then and didn't brag about it to impress people
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:10 PM       
He's a vietnam vet so I cut him some slack.

One time the ex told me that she kept leaving a desk drawer open all the time so he took the desk outside and hacked it to pieces with an axe.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:13 PM       
I think he's a violent lunatic who needs to be shot right now.
MAMA MIA!
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:14 PM       
Yuh, they still do stuff like that here. Being vets and all, we cut them lots of slack. Otherwise it'd be US they'd hack up.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2006, 11:14 PM       
Hey how about we fill these with kitten horror stories to make everyone feel great

Sometimes newborn kittens heads fall off

Quote:
One time the ex told me that she kept leaving a desk drawer open all the time so he took the desk outside and hacked it to pieces with an axe.
See, that's the good kind of crazy