Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 12:26 PM       
Behavioral boobs am I right?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 12:38 PM       
This comein from a guy that thinks giving a female advice constitutes that hes gay, and ohh yeah the transformers I do belive died along time ago! Right along with your mullet and nut hugger jeans.. *only guessin*

And seriously, look at your avatar.. aparently your either 12 or extremly sheltered and never seen boobs befor.. get over it! Thanx!! ITs actually harrasment.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 12:59 PM       
I feel harassed by those sweater cows and a face that looks like you swallowed a sour pucker.

That picture looks like somebody cummed on your(their) chest then smacked you(them) in the lips with their penis. Slightly surprised, partly bitter.
Honestly that's just judging by appearance though and I doubt you would do something like that. Still, you know people judge by first impressions and right now my impression of you is that you like to pucker your lips around penises and you accept that as your avatar or identifier on a message board. What would behavioral science say about that i wonder.
That picture also reminds me of those fish people buy to clean their fish tanks

is that really your picture? if so next time pick a flattering one instead of a "Sexy" one. Otherwise it works i guess.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 01:21 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FoJby9nos
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor

SO with all that.. if you people would come up with something more interesting then I wouldnt be persistant in attempting to annoy the fuck outta u!

allright? SUPER!
Also, if you didnt include an avatar of you looking like a whore, you wouldnt have to bitch about people commenting on your breasts in the first place. What do you expect here?
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 03:34 PM       
Since when is being comfortable with the way you look, translated into being a whore. Now honestly im going to severealy drop this since its not worth anything and an endless battle with a bunch of idiots that have never gotten laid. Ive been on this board for 6 years to know exactly how things are ... and they were never this ignorant and extremely imature as it looks.

im not takeing down my picture, and this is the last post im going to say anything about it. Deal with it! Go watch tv, their wearing alot less ! but aparently thats ok ... well no.. and trying to intimidate me and what-not will seriously not get you anywhere but extreme disrespect..

If it was offensive in any way or whatever I would of had to take it down by now. So, the problem isnt me, its everyone else.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM       
The Myspace Pose

The pose someone does when taking a photograph of themselves with their ]webcam] for their myspace page. Religiously overused by emos, goths and the like. Clearly you will not be accepted as normal without performing the pose.
Instructions on how to create the my space pose:
1. Position or hold your webcam above you so that it is pointed down at you from a high angle.
2. Look up at the camera with your eyes without lifting your head, because otherwise you will not be accepted by your peers if you use your neck.
3. Don't smile. This rule MUST be obeyed. Extra points if you look upset or woeful.
4. Take the photo, then make it black and white on your photo editor.
5. Post it and watch your popularity boom.

Myspace poses can also be found on similar networking sites such as bebo and msn.

I've never been popular on myspace. Maybe if I do the myspace pose I will finally be accepted for who I am.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM       
Cosmo: hahah.. dude Ive so never seen that .. were the fuck did you find that about myspace? haha.. actually when your on bands and dj's and promotion company's top friend list's, you tend to get known really quick..

thanx
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 06:16 PM       
myspace photo was actually exactly what i thought when I saw that picture.

you have nice breasts but your face honestly looks like a fish. If you drew on a few whiskers you'd look like a cat fish kind of.

Also I don't think you're comfortable with how you look.

ps I don't think anyone wants the picture down or really cares about it. This is just a hint you can take to behavioral science with you: I think people are insulting you because you look stupid and begging. What I think people are doing is judging your personality based on your avatar and you know behavioral sciences would agree you behave in accordance with how you personally identify-- self-fulfilled prophecies and such. You wouldn't pick something that you didn't think was important in some way, especially when it comes to your face looking like a catfish. It's supposed to say something, and I think it says you suck scum.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
Since when is being comfortable with the way you look, translated into being a whore. Now honestly im going to severealy drop this since its not worth anything and an endless battle with a bunch of idiots that have never gotten laid. Ive been on this board for 6 years to know exactly how things are ... and they were never this ignorant and extremely imature as it looks.
Ok. Ill admit that I was exagerating a bit there, but when you do the whole "OMG IM SEXY" avatar thing, you cant expect people not to comment or make witty puns. But you go ahead and say "OMG STOP JOKING ABOUT MY CLEAVAGE". And what are you talking about them never being this immature? When I joined here years ago, plenty of people were making it pure hell for me. Have you ever had a thread of your's completely derailed by spammer?

Quote:
im not takeing down my picture, and this is the last post im going to say anything about it. Deal with it! Go watch tv, their wearing alot less ! but aparently thats ok ... well no.. and trying to intimidate me and what-not will seriously not get you anywhere but extreme disrespect.
I honestly don't care about the picture, but the whole "OMG YOUR PIGS FOR TALKING ABOUT MY BOOBS" thing is annoying.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 09:41 PM       
If I had any photoshop skills I'd remake that avatar with semen on the face and chest.
BANNED

Old Dec 13th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
and catfish whiskers
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 01:31 AM       
DUDE.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:33 AM       
Quote:
Cosmo: hahah.. dude Ive so never seen that .. were the fuck did you find that about myspace? haha.. actually when your on bands and dj's and promotion company's top friend list's, you tend to get known really quick..

thanx
What exactly is that supposed to mean? Are you bragging that you're on some sort of guest list? What the hell does that have to do with the Myspace Pose?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:36 AM       
Lenor, start name dropping please.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:06 AM       
what was this thread about again?
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:15 AM       
I thought it was about Lenor's funbags?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:22 AM       
my attempt at posting a serious subject :/
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:07 AM       
so is anyone else besides me getting PM's about making boob comments?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:33 AM       
I got a pm yesterday asking if I'd HAD ENOUGH, or would I REALLY like her to "try". Needless to say, I was psychologically traumatized.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:37 AM       
did she send you another picture of her dirty pillows?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:58 AM       
No, she just LAID DOWN THE LAW.

...I mean he just LAID DOWN THE LAW.
BANNED

Old Dec 13th, 2006, 12:14 PM       
i didn't even get a single pm this is clearly an act of discrimination!
Stone Pants Rabbit
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 01:52 PM       
I was told not to laugh at any boob jokes. Just between you and me, I still laugh, I just dont post this
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 02:48 PM       
Ohh wait cosmo... remember the pm you sent me asking me where the hell ive been? The myspace comment was not name dropping, it was a joke. But im guessing you probally had a few drinks and thought it would be funny to fuck with me.. but uhh NO..

And why hell I accomplished my goal in just one day! Makeing this board a little more interesting...

Seriously.. I think you need to all get laid!