Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:33 AM        Inaugeral Party
I'm going to throw a party when Obama gets inaugurated, and I'm considering burning an effigy of Bush. Can anyone give me tips on how to do it safely? I'm a bit wary of dealing with fire.

I'm also open to any other suggestions as to how we can celebrate. I was thinking of dressing as the Statue of Liberty or perhaps painting an American Flag on my face. Any other ideas?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:41 AM       
Are you in a house or apartment? Metal trashcan out in the back yard. Small wooden structure on a concrete surface like a parking lot. Keep a fire extinguisher handy. Im assuming your effigy is about cabbage patch baby size?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Are you in a house or apartment? Metal trashcan out in the back yard. Small wooden structure on a concrete surface like a parking lot. Keep a fire extinguisher handy. Im assuming your effigy is about cabbage patch baby size?
I wasn't sure how large to make it, frankly. I was hoping I could do it life size, but maybe smaller for safety.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 01:20 PM       
Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM       
Sleep with a black guy.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Sleep with a black guy.
And have his kid... it might grow up to be president one day.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Try this drinking game: Rewatch old debates McCain and Palin were in. Every time they say "Maverick", have a drink. You'll be stinking drunk in no time at all.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
And have his kid... it might grow up to be president one day.
I'll make sure to give birth to him in Kenya and then forge a Hawaii birth certificate.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM       
gotta have real life friends to have a party
Queen of the Beasts
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
I know.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
Says who? I do quite well with a whole bunch of card board cut outs. Lets me have Hans Solo and Princess Lei visit for New Years.

Some times I also record random bus stop conversations. Play those tapes and it's just as good as real company.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
I know.
I'll come.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:28 AM       
Come on guys George Bush is my grandpa

Why does everyone hate grandpa so much

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:36 AM       
Because he touched us in an inappropriate manner.
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Say what you will about Georgy, but I for one will miss his speeches. They were hilarious.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Come on guys George Bush is my grandpa

Why does everyone hate grandpa so much
THIS EXPLAINS WHY YOU ARE SO INCAPABLE OF BEING A LEADER.

WORST MODERATOR EVER.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM       
I don't see anyone burning any effigies of me

Yet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM       
I can get Willie in here to arrange that.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Say what you will about Georgy, but I for one will miss his speeches. They were hilarious.
I know. My old Finite Math teacher had one of those page-a-day desk calanders and his was of the many Bushisms. Whenever we weren't doing anything in class, I'd flip through it. Many of my classmates wondered what I was laughing so hard at.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:42 PM       
What the "F" is Finite Math?
You may already be there.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:24 PM       
We learned about things like Hamiltonian Circuits and other such things. Graphing too. Basically, it was the easiest math class I ever took. I was in the high school production of Les Miserables (mostly chorus stuff, but meh) so after the show came out about half of the class time was spent with the teacher asking me to sing "Master of the House". He also asked me to write math-related songs for when class got too quiet.
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
me to sing "Master of the House".
post it on youtube
Insane Writer
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
Um...I guess I could. Okay, I will after I have a chance to record.

Another thing they had me sing was this parody of "We didn't Start the Fire" that I wrote. It basically describes the various events and things at my high school.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
Teacher had a crush on you
Insane Writer
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
I doubt it. Anyway, most of the class requested it too (probably because they didn't want to learn Finite Math, but meh).

The other math teacher was this woman who had this REALLY loud laugh. She was fun, but a bit annoying at times. Our school went through this "student-bonding" kick after a horrid yet hilarious incident where the male student body harrassed a guest speaker and this lady teacher set up something called her "Tunnel of Love". Basically she abducted students from the hallways and brought them to her room for talks and hugs. The principle made her take it down claiming it to be a fire hazard.