Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 12:04 AM       
Sam, your reply made me laugh.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 12:17 AM       
Oh wait here is what I was talking about. It's like a 5-second loop:

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW CLICK HERE BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN YOU AREN'T AT WORK BECAUSE IT'S LIKE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM       
holy shit lol

clever t-shirt phrase is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:59 AM       
I'd likely fall somewhere between 3-4.5.

I can respect and enjoy some of it, but the overwhleming majority of it is drivel. Drivel, or stylized Japanese weirdness. I don't really follow it being honest, I had a brief period of piqued interest that has since waned that was basically an extension of interest in all things animated. That said, some of it is good. Ghost in the Shell. Akira. Princess Mononoke. etc.

One notable exception which manages to bridge the good and bad in anime is FLCL. FLCL is funny for the reason that it's paradoxically celebrating Okatu-type fanatacism (I didn't get half of the references, but enough to know there were tons) and poking fun at its conventions at the same time. Unfortunately, the short series is incomprehensible if you don't see the entire thing. There isn't anything more than hints as to what the hell is going on till episode 5-6.

Eh. To each his own.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:38 PM       
FLCL is the worst shit to hit this continent since polio.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:42 PM       
I think I'm number 5, although I do not cosplay, and I think there's plenty pf good anime out there.

Although, I'm an old-timer I guess D:
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:58 PM       
I'm a 4, and that's all I have to say.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 02:56 AM       
im about a 3 on that scale at the moment, used to be higher years ago, but 99% percent of that was devilman

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 03:10 AM       
AUGH STOP BUMPING THIS REVOLTING THREAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 03:41 AM       
My status hasn't changed, and I'd like to clarify that I am not an average anime viewer. The parts of anime I like aren't pop-anime movies like Appleseed and the typical sort of ilk that surrounds us, like those in the back of Play Magazine. I hate Play Magazine. I'm considering canceling my free subscription.
CheapAlert is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 05:55 PM       

because i could care less

people in the 5-6 are just as bad as furries.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 08:25 PM       
guys, quit posting in this thread or i will kill your faces
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 15th, 2006, 08:37 PM       
Like Gangrene? Buh-zing.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:06 PM       
my status has escalated to a 4 because I started watching the new guyver series
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:42 PM       
Would you guys stop bumping this stupid thread???
Forum Virgin

werd123 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 06:30 AM       
bump...lol

I guess I was 4, but stopped watching Samurai Champloo because there wasn't enough blood and gore plus the story and plot got a bit too bizzare (And why the hell does anyone want to know about the state of Homosexuality in 19th century Japan?)

I'm about 2 now, I wouldn't go and kill a anime fan right now cause I don't have a gun licence. (Cause you need one in Australia lol)
OH GOD
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
*strangles u*
John-Wayne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM       
Put me down for 0.01 ... I've on several occasions suggested having anime fags rounded up in camps and systematically fixed.
Coca_Dolittle is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 01:01 AM       
Hmmm... I'll tolerate it, but that doesn't mean that I'll like it. I try to avoid all of the anime I possibly can; despite the fact that everyone says that I draw it.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 01:20 PM        First post and I waste it on this...
I'd say I'm able to tolerate and like some of it but yeah, Otakus are some of the most irritating people I have ever met. I have (thankfully) yet to meet any cosplayers.
Is a thin donkey

Autrach Sejanoz is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:19 AM       
I'm between average person and Type 2.
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 08:11 AM       
I like manga films.

Like The Guyver and Akira and Evangelion, stuff like that.

But a lot of this anime stuff which people aged 15-25 seem to watch seems more like kids stuff to me.

And the fans come across as sexually frustrated.

I mean how many forums do you go to with somebody whose sig is a picture of some guy from "Azu Manga Daoh" with his hand on some girl's tit, or seeing up some girl's skirt, and the girl doing a crazy expression. ZOMG SEXUAL. Go feel some real tit.
blackwar12 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 06:37 PM       
well, I guess I could be classified as a casual viewer, seeing how I like the really violent Animes like hellsing, afro samurai e.t.c.
OH GOD
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 08:39 PM       
for the love of god would someone lock this thread already
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 05:41 AM       
I'm the same as DistantJ - some of the anime films kick ass, like Akira, Princess Mononoke (awesome fight scenes) etc.
I'm in between regular and type 2, as I have watched anime before (my dad is married to a younger japanese woman in london and she's crazy )

Oh, and sorry ex. but we're just gonna keep posting