Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 02:41 PM        thanks everyone for participating in the BLOGOBOT: Coolinator trial run
although i did have to resort occasionally to some advanced features of the program to preview automated posts before they went live to maintain the feel of a real human i think it's been really successful. i had to throw in a few field test posts of my own to make sure it was reacting correctly, for example if it determines it's being accused of being a robot. also it has a 'friend or foe' system that excludes replies to anyone that consistently uses the words "death panel" without sarcastic quotes around them. quoting a definition of genocide that proves itself wrong was a mistake at first, but i couldn't help but laugh at it. little things like that really give the illusion of human flaws.

i let it post on the gaming forum also to diffuse suspicion, though all it does is quote a gaming themed rss feed and comment with a line out of the preview text. unnecessary i guess, but this is all for an upcoming contest for the special edition of blade runner. can you discover the replicant poster :O i'll keep it running for a while longer so you can pick up some vital clues for the future. try giving it the voigt-kampff test it'll go nuts :>

thanks again