Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:49 PM       
I got a Mauser and mowed BANDITOSAM down.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2010, 01:51 PM       
10K I hope you and Sam are ready to go on a killing spree later tonight. I only have one question... Can we lynch people?
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:35 PM       
@Dimnos, I'd rather shoot bad guys of some sort. Lassoing people is hilarious though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM       
I have softball tonight then going to hang out with gf. I'll be playing all night tomorrow night though. Get out of work tomorrow at 6pm EST.

The gang hideout missions are awesome. Especially the soundtrack.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:52 PM       
Im talking like 1 am for you east coasty.
SKATASTIC
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM       
I'll try to get on, might be at a bar around then though. I thought I had off all day tomorrow but I have to work instead.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:54 AM       
i've been hearing rumors of a delorean in a mine i'm gonna get my horse and look for it

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2010, 09:25 AM       
That's gotta be a rumor but its awesome. I found out there is a white hungarian steed on the east east east side of the map.

If you ride it while escaping from Johnny Law in a certain condition you get an achievement:

Headin south on a white bronco.

:JUICE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Just bought Lost Planet 2, will play tomorrow.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM       
I tried to play Assassin's Creed 2 last night; I quit after trying to race my brother. That game sucked horribly to me.
SKATASTIC
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:23 PM       
You should try it again, AC2 is a ton of fun. Racing someone is kind of lame.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2010, 12:26 PM       
I might try it if someone beats that part for me. Another big factor is I'm generally not too big on Medieval/Renaissance games.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Just purchased Batman: Arkham Asylum on PC.

Its great, probably one of the best Batman games I've ever played. The voice acting is superb, the graphics are amazing, combat is fun and easy, and all the little gadgets really make you feel like your stepping into the big man's shoes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
Preordered Alpha Protocol. FUCKING PUMPED FOR SPY ACTION.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:55 AM       
Just got the first 120 stars in Mario Galaxy 2.

Turns out there are 120 more stars that get unlocked after They're really weird, too: they're tucked away in the levels and you have zero hints as to where they are, since the missions are numbered. Then if you even do find them, you usually have to exploit the mechanics to get them, like using Yoshi's tongue to fling yourself off of a flower then flutter kicking then backflipping off of Yoshi all in one go.

Fantastic game, though. It's reviewing like crazy.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:02 AM       
I'm pissed you can't use the Classic Controller with these games. Super Mario Galaxy 1 was a horribly clunky piece of shit and I can't believe I hated a Mario game that much.

I just popped in Sunshine and all was well.
has a woody
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I'm pissed you can't use the Classic Controller with these games. Super Mario Galaxy 1 was a horribly clunky piece of shit and I can't believe I hated a Mario game that much.

I just popped in Sunshine and all was well.
You're the only one I heard complain about Galaxy's controls. Cause just about all the reviews are saying it controls really well.

I'm inclined to agree, but to each his own.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
I'm really thinking that's it because I really, legitimately hated them. They feel way too floaty, I guess. I'm sure with practice or whatever, I could handle it.

But then, I don't really like the Remote + Nunchuk controller setup for any game on the Wii, so I'm probably not the best judge.
has a woody
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
See, I think they're pretty precise. I usually end up making the game a lot harder for myself by finding retarded challenges like trying to fling a hammer bro into the lava with yoshi's tongue in midair (came close, but I accidentally stomped on him in the air before he could land in the lava ) or landing precise triple jumps in Bowser's stages while narrowly avoiding everything and randomly busting out sideflips or whatever. That's why I love these extra 120 stars; they require my kind of dicking around to find.

Actually, I do that a lot in Mario games. I just like seeing what kind of cool shit I can pull off, but I get a lot more into it with Galaxy 1 and 2. And Sunshine too, though I liked fucking around in that game more than the actual missions. At least Galaxy and Galaxy 2's missions are fun, and you really don't repeat much in the latter. One mission, you're spitting Bullet Bills at shit, the next, you're gliding a bird through a crumbling space station, then you're drilling through a house while the direction of gravity changes.

The only changes I would make to the sequel is to bring Splatter Matter back, get rid of the Fat Luma character, and have Bowser only appear once, with the Koopa Kids filling in all of the main boss fights leading up to him. They made the same stupid mistake of repeating the Bowser fight 3 times, and while they do add twists each time (the finale is actually really cool), it just loses it's impact. But everything else is really, really solid. Technically, a better game than the original in almost every way.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
I'll look into it. A bunch of friends are getting it, obviously. I'm the only holdout. I just got Okami, so I'm looking forward to playing that the first time.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Just bought Lost Planet 2, will play tomorrow.
Is boring, samey and tries so hard to be like Avatar.

It's also designed to be played online co-op, which pisses me off since I'm playing the game through with AI partners. I suppose it's my fault for not reading reviews, but it's really annoying to just be playing some capture the flag type deathmatch bullshit (with AI) when I just want to play a proper single player game.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
My second Red Dead arrived so I brought the first one back to Gamestop and switched it out for Blur which was a lot of fun in the beta...IGN doesn´t like it but who gives a shit...
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
I'm going to go ahead and warn everyone. Alpha Protocol is fucking horrible. It feels like a game from the early PS2 era. There are virtually no positives, the graphics suck, the sound sucks, the controls suck, the RPG elements suck, and the voiceover work is abysmal. Steer clear of this one unless you want to burn 60$.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
I'm going to go ahead and warn everyone. Alpha Protocol is fucking horrible. It feels like a game from the early PS2 era. There are virtually no positives, the graphics suck, the sound sucks, the controls suck, the RPG elements suck, and the voiceover work is abysmal. Steer clear of this one unless you want to burn 60$.
Glad I only preordered it on Steam for $50.

Then again, we aren't really alike as far as games go, so I think I'll enjoy it.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Thanks for the warning but somehow thatīs hard to believe, the game looks totally okay in the videos and the Previews say the same...what happened?