Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 07:14 AM        SHOW ME YOUR TITS
So my best friend is bulimic and crazy, but is super cool and hot so we used to play around a lot (WINK WINK) but we are totally not right for eachother romantically as we found out early on, but I guess thats only vaguely related to my topic so I'll get straight to it.

As a bulimic her weight shifts around a lot, but she would always be pretty thin, but now in the past year or so she's been getting really good about fighting it and working well with a doctor she trusts and whatever so now she's stabling out. But she's stabling out on a more normal human weight for her height which ended up being like 15-20 more pounds, so now she's got the most amazing set of tits that I only got to see when they were empty grandma boobs that you would expect formerly held what she now carries.

And I have to see them. Her boyfriend won't shut up about them. BUT BECAUSE SHE'S A CRAZY BULIMIC she thinks she's hideously fat and dresses in clothing that would fit her if she were.

So my dilemma, is how do I convince her to let me see them, without having to get all sexually involved into a threesome with her ten foot tall boyfriend? REMEMBER, she's the type who normally would, she just won't now becuase she thinks I'll puke all over her at the sight.