Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:24 AM       
why the main character looks like an ape in crysis

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:25 AM       
why the main character looks like an ape in gears of war
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:32 AM       
cause they are both apes?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Good enough for me.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:22 PM       
Everyone is beginning to look like a shaved Donkey Kong in these new action games. Just look at Chris Redfield in RE5 or Nico Belic. Man, I wish they made a sequel to DK64....
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
jhon marston didn't looked like an ape

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:36 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:59 AM.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM       
Playing Fallout 3 again. This time as a Pistol-wielding Idiot who refuses to use any weapon that requires 2 hands. AND he loves the Chinese Pistol which is a real problem since it´s the worst firearm in the game. But hey, what can you do, he still has the Magnum as a backup-gun
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Everyone is beginning to look like a shaved Donkey Kong in these new action games. Just look at Chris Redfield in RE5 or Nico Belic. Man, I wish they made a sequel to DK64....
Especially when he donkey kongs that boulder into the volcano.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:19 AM       
That was the most retarded part of the game. Wow. What a perfectly rounded boulder just sitting right here next to this lava filled gap the exact same size. Proof that in the world of Resident Evil there is a god and he is laughing at all the poor fool getting eaten by zombies.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:21 AM       
Oh and...

http://3dnes.blogspot.com/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
ULTIMA ONLINE
Don't tease.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:19 PM       
I've got a copy of Ultima Online still shrink-wrapped.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:32 PM       
I use to have every cloth map ever produced.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
That was the most retarded part of the game. Wow. What a perfectly rounded boulder just sitting right here next to this lava filled gap the exact same size. Proof that in the world of Resident Evil there is a god and he is laughing at all the poor fool getting eaten by zombies.

That was honestly the most retarded ending of any game I can think of in recent memory. I love how Wesker falls in LAVA and yet you still have to shoot him with 2 FUCKING RPGS! What were they thinking?

On another note, Crysis turned into a weird alien shooter about 3 hours in.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM       
That's how awesome Wesker is though.

COBRA KAAAAA
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
the scott pilgrim game looks cool and as long as is michael cera free i'm getting it

http://gameinformer.com/games/scott_...-hands-on.aspx

has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 12:43 AM       
Got to the part in MGS:Peace Walker where it becomes a time sink. Not only am I managing units, building weapons, and sending men out on missions, I'm building my own Metal Gear. Freaking awesome. Also, two-player Tank Box is awesome.

Bosses are fucking lame (generic vehicles that spit out troops) but three of them are actually really interesting since they're weird robot vehicles. That sing. I've never seen a tank that was capable of punching me with it's treads while boosting out of the room, singing a haunting song, then shouting out a few more notes before leaping onto the ground from the ceiling off camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIw6J...eature=related
(skip to 4:00 to see what I mean. It's hilarious.)

Oh, and recruiting people is way more awesome. You strap a fulton balloon onto someone and they just shoot up into the air and get picked up by plane. It's great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
the scott pilgrim game looks cool and as long as is michael cera free i'm getting it

http://gameinformer.com/games/scott_...-hands-on.aspx
It's got Paul Robertson making the graphics and Anamanaguchi making the soundtrack. The game's the total opposite of the movie, and by that I mean "not awful".

drifting in the void
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 03:23 AM       
You build your own Metal Gear ([snake]METAL GEARRRRR ?![/snake])?

Alright, I´ll buy it.

By the way, did I mention that one of my lifelong dreams is to build a fucking mech/mecha/frame/gear/bot/Angriffsrüstung (just so the japanese can use another german word for Mech) and lay waste to a city?
One day. Mark my words. One day. If not in this life than in some other, preferably in one where I´m actually able to build...something. Right now, I´m just moderately good at breaking stuff...
has a woody
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:21 AM       
I'm not sure how customizable it is. You salavage AI parts from three of the robot bosses, so I dunno if you can make drastically unique Metal Gears. The parts you get do depend on which ones aren't damaged when you fight them, so I don't know.

You CAN change what it says, though. (If the name "Vocaloid" rings a bell, that's the exact software the Metal Gear and robot bosses use.) You don't get it till you finish building and beat the main story, though, so I haven't tried it out. But full control over your talking mech's voice is pretty fucking clutch.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 08:23 AM       
I'm about to start Okami on the Wii because I've never played it before. I hope it's good.

EDIT: Vocaloid Metal Gear? OMGFUCK
has a woody
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Yea dude. Watch the youtube I posted 'round 4minutes, that boss uses it too. It's absolutely haunting/hilarious. You can kinda hear it talking/announcing it's attacks too, but that video's really loud.

With More Yes Than Ever
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
I got about 30 minutes into Okami and stopped caring. I also got stuck due to the dodgy motion controls.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
drifting in the void
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
Oh, it doesn´t have to be customizable for me to like it, it´s just a nice thought, Snake (the good one, don´t like his "son" that much) building his first (?) Metal Gear.

For custom robot-carnage, I´ll wait for the next Front Mission or a good Armored Core (but I somehow doubt they´ll ever create a really good one).

Still running around in Fallout 3 and the Doc finally got his hands on the Blackhawk-Magnum-Thingy and the Fire-Chinagun (which sucks balls too sadly) He´s also very fond of his homemade mines and likes to blow Yao Guis and Deathclaws to bit with them. Coming along quite nicely.