Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mallrat867 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM        Jhonny the Homicidal Maniac
For comedy comic book, this one takes the cake. Read it!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 09:21 PM       
It's Johnny. Also, it was funny until everybody else liked it, then fagged it up by trying to copy it and inevitably fucking it up entirely.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 03:25 AM       
How hard is it to write 'Johnny' anyway? This is like the third Johnny the Homicidal Maniac fan on this board to make the same mistake. Or is it an in-joke that only Johnny-readers understand?
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 07:38 AM       
Most people who read johnny can read a single word of englash!

ENGLASH!

Old Jun 25th, 2004, 02:59 PM       
I reall ysuck at spelling and, gramer. So that won't be the first mistake i'll make.

JOHNNY!1!!! is one of the most popular Charactors, but I got the trade paperback at a yardsale just to see why it's so popular, and figured that something that funny should be popular . I mean...it has poop jokes. POOP JOKES! And since I'm young and imature, Poop jokes kick ass.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2004, 03:32 PM       
Jesus Christ, just shut the fuck up if you can't write. Just, shut up.

Old Jun 26th, 2004, 12:24 AM       
wow....bad spelling pisses you off that bad huh? Well then I'm going to spell every word wrong from now on. Try not to cry about it. I hope this is'nt the end of the world for you.

I LIIKEE JONHY ALOTT, HEE"S VERRY COLL. I LIKES HAPY NODDLE BOvY! I ALSO LIKES PUZZY BECUS ITTS COLL>420
Old Jun 26th, 2004, 02:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallrat867
wow....bad spelling pisses you off that bad huh? Well then I'm going to spell every word wrong from now on. Try not to cry about it. I hope this is'nt the end of the world for you.

I LIIKEE JONHY ALOTT, HEE"S VERRY COLL. I LIKES HAPY NODDLE BOvY! I ALSO LIKES PUZZY BECUS ITTS COLL>420
It doesn't piss me off, what pisses me off is the fact that you're not even trying.

Now, however, you're just amusing me. When you do it on purpose it just gives me all the more reason to laugh at you.
Neurotic monkey is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:18 AM       
Well, I liked it until my faggot ass Jew friend started to live his life by it.
ZiM The Homicidal Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 02:49 AM       
I DO!! I don't try to "live by it" or anything, I just read it. NOT for the comedy, but for the psychological insight on this MUCH less than stable man. It has more than poop jokes too. Also, I discovered why people call it "Jhonny" (pisses me off too): They thin that it is called that, because they see the name "Jhonen vasquez" throughout the book, and think that "Jhonny" is his name, because it is that of the creator. Stupid morons!!

What do you mean, "Fagged it up copying and fucked it up entirely"?

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiM The Homicidal Maniac
I just read it. NOT for the comedy, but for the psychological insight on this MUCH less than stable man.
What kind of retard tries to dissect the mind of a cartoon character?
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 03:16 PM       
It's the same as reading "Red Dragon" and wanting to know what is up with him. And I have recently started a psychology class, you have no idea how much those books have helped me. Hell, they even reccommended a list of books about madmen like this, and JTHM showed up.

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM       
You can dissect the minds of cartoon characters, or those of comic characters, but the minds you're dissecting need to be those of characters intended to be serious.

JtHM is in NO WAY serious enough to be looked at from such a viewpoint.
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM       
Have youy read the Whole series? The early, Karp Noctem ones? (I read all those for a while, despite the magazine itself sucking) Those didn't have that much humor, (Except a little punchline at the very end, or the ways he words some things, which were intended to be funny yet serious at the same time)

You know what? Yeah, Johnny IS too funny to be taken THAT seriously, but many moments are terrific material. The best comic I can find for that though is "Batman: The Dark Knight returns". the gory gothic series where Batman is getting older, but instead of doing that "Batman Beyond" shit, he INSISTS he must keep going. He goes almost insane with grief, depression etc. and ends up slaughtering, maiming, killing, ripping apart etc. a giant gang full of HUNDREDS of maniacal fuckers.

Anyway, Nny is not the most serious one out there I guess, like you said, but it is great like that at alot of times (the "2:00 A.M." stories, the "Caf'e Le Prick" thing, the "Confessions" one, the "Johnny THe Lovestruck YOu-Know-What" one, just to name a few).

Neurotic monkey is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
I DO!! I don't try to "live by it" or anything, I just read it. NOT for the comedy, but for the psychological insight on this MUCH less than stable man. It has more than poop jokes too. Also, I discovered why people call it "Jhonny" (pisses me off too): They thin that it is called that, because they see the name "Jhonen vasquez" throughout the book, and think that "Jhonny" is his name, because it is that of the creator. Stupid morons!!

What do you mean, "Fagged it up copying and fucked it up entirely"?
He was litterally copying the damn book, chasing people with spoons and wigging out when people said "Nifty", and acting like Gir from that show and just generally acting like a fucking retard. The mofo is dating a girl that looks exactly like his mother.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 05:39 PM       
HE's INSANE DON'T YOU GET IT, HE's UNPREDICTABLE.

IN THE NEXT EPISODE HE'LL SHOVE TOMAS EDISON UP HIS ASS AND DO THE HOKEY POKEY WITH A BEAR MASK ON! BWHAHAHAHA!

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM       
Quote:
You know what? Yeah, Johnny IS too funny to be taken THAT seriously, but many moments are terrific material. The best comic I can find for that though is "Batman: The Dark Knight returns". the gory gothic series where Batman is getting older, but instead of doing that "Batman Beyond" shit, he INSISTS he must keep going. He goes almost insane with grief, depression etc. and ends up slaughtering, maiming, killing, ripping apart etc. a giant gang full of HUNDREDS of maniacal fuckers.
You fucked up re-telling DKR so god-damned badly, Christ. How do you manage to breathe?

He doesn't almost go insane, he was always insane. Batman is crazier than the Joker, or Carnage, or JtHM or any other fucked up loony in comics ever was.

He doesn't end up slaughtering them. He doesn't kill them. He uses rubber bullets and explosives to knock them out. Never does he kill anyone apart from himself. And even that is only temporary. He just beats them up really badly, just like he always does to criminals.
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 01:54 PM       
No, THEY use rubber bullets, if you listen, you hear him mocking them because they use rubber bullets. HE squishees them out of existence with tank, blows them up with missles, (If you LOOK you can see their peices all over the place) and he strangles their master to death after an extremely brutal battle. Plus, he strangles Superman. No, he has NOT been insane al the time, if he was insane, how and WHY would he remain calm, cool, collected and never actually kill anyone up until then? (When he DID kill, it was an accident) If you

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 02:15 PM       
Calm cool and collected? Are you saying that someone that is all these cannot be insane? What about psychopaths? Sociopaths? Some of those are [i]very[/i cool and collected.

You're wrong. He uses rubber bullets. If he would be killing them, why would he refuse to do so with the Joker, who had done worse?

No, he scattered them, and they did themselves the most damage by shooting at the Bat Tank, causing the bazooka shells and bullets to ricochet everywhere.

Bats was talking to himself in the third person which he was shooting the Mutants. "Rubber Bullets. I swear." While you see him grinning. He enjoys shooting them, yes, but it's still with rubber bullets.

The mutants did not, and would not use rubber bullets. The mutants were a gang of homocidal maniacs. They wanted to kill. You don't use rubber bullets when you want to kill somebody. You also don't use rubber bullets but still use bazookas.

Also, he just beat up their leader. He basically pulverized the guy's leg, locked up his arms and smacked the crap out of him. If he would have killed the Mutant Leader, he'd have gotten charges pressed against him for murder a LOT sooner. He didn't kill anybody, just hurt them into submission.

You're a tool.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 02:27 PM       
This thread got interesting.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 09:18 PM       
Man godammit one time I was trying to fuck this girl. I was so drunk and nervous I couldn't penetrate and I was very sad. She was all like "Maybe next time."

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:32 AM       
Is anyone in this thread older than 13?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:47 AM       
Everyone 'cept you. And maybe Spectre X. And maybe Emu. And maybe Neurotic Monkey.
And Blue Oatmeal.

Du Arschloch dumme Kinder!

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 01:41 AM       
Fuck, all i said was I liked the fucking comic, and then I get this as a thread.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
Everyone 'cept you. And maybe Spectre X. And maybe Emu. And maybe Neurotic Monkey.
And Blue Oatmeal.

Du Arschloch dumme Kinder!
Ich hoffe, daß Sie Ihr Verbot genießen. Auf Wiedersehen. :fourthreich