Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The_Entity is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 01:41 AM        hip-hop heads,trip-hoppers,ravers,and electronica artists...

I've been lurking here for awhile,and I, for one am tired of all the negative energy being thrown around or not serving any creative purpose.I am an Industrial/Electronica artist in the cleveland area slowly building a following.Okay,I'll cut straight to the point: Lets have a beat battle...styles ranging from hip-hop,techno,trance,electronica,trip-hop etc.Kind of like a fight club.Its about time we all put the negative energy into some creative shit...for those of you tired of the "repetitivenes' of the genre, maybe this is a little past your level,dont bother posting your lame-ass no-pussy getting replies...I'll ignore them.You arent worthy of my attention,so I wont waste the time nor energy to reply to some close-minded idiot,sitting behind a computer trying to think of something to comeback with.if not,put up or shut the fuck up.For all others,post here for more info on the fight club or PM me. --OUT

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM       
Quote:
You arent worthy of my attention
i could not have said it better myself

Buddha is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 04:44 AM       
what do u spin?

and btw, electronica is not a style, its the main genre that covers all of what you said (aside from hip-hop) and more. If youve got a big following, you should know things like that, dont want your followers to think you know nothing about the scene, ya know?

DonkeyMolester is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 07:08 AM       
Beat battle?

I doubt that you have any skills when it comes to music, what kind of equipment do you use?
Don´t say Reason or anything like that, no professional artists with self awareness use such things.

Sure, Reason is a good app but sadly it makes it possible for talantless losers like you to spread their 'music' (read: shit) all over the web and that truly pisses me off.

Good day to you sir.

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 09:20 AM        my equipment smartass....
<well,u know what they say..I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on,talentless loser...>

akai professional mpc 2000, mo-phatt module,x-treme leads module,two synthesizers,a keyboard,sound forge 6 for my final mixes,and sometimes acid.Enough with the bullshit...I know more than most..I work for an indy label...those interested sould register with acidplanet.com and start this shit....like i said, put up,or shut the fuck up...

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 09:57 AM       
I don´t get it, what are you proposing?
That we do our own beats and then compare them to each other like 'thestosterone monkeys' (bodybuilders) do with their dicks?

You can go a long way with just a set of turntables and a 'shitty' sampler, it´s about flavor, not about how much you happen to know about some 'silly' hardware.

Although you get a plus point for having a MPC2000...
Now run along and buy yourself a SP12 (if you can get one) as well and show me if you have the flavor and skills to create a fat beat.

Bling, word up, boo...etc.

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 02:58 PM        well,if u cant fight....
I'll head on back to acidplanet....maybe I'll find some with BALLS and BRAINS to compete.PEACE OUT.

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 06:26 PM       
Yeah you better do that, I´ll stay here and look for my missing balls and my lost brain.

wanker
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 07:14 PM       
I think www.notalentloser.com/complete_fucking_idiot would be the ideal website for that guy.

Old Mar 7th, 2003, 08:35 PM       
lol @ Entity. youre all hypin up Acid like its the greatest program for home studio creations. Dont get me wrong, its a fun program & all, and easy as fuck b/c its just loops, but Cubase is the Don, and if youre gonna be makin music, use that.

once again, ill ask, what do you spin?

MaskedMonk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
I think www.notalentloser.com/complete_fucking_idiot would be the ideal website for that guy.
BROKEN LINK OH NO...
Well, I suppose, actually, that's pretty in character.

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 11:16 PM        my apologies...
yea.I never did awnser ur question earlier. I spin mostly drum n' bass, and jungle.I wasnt hyping acid,I use it,but I dont rely on acid alone...I use my "shitty" mpc2000, sometimes acid, and my synths and sound modules.Just wanted to see what some of the shit-talkers here were made of,and I see its just that,shit.It really takes a lot of balls to sit behind a monitor and keyboard and type immature 4th grade shit <u know who you are,and I suggest u do what ur name implies,and molest a donkey,or whatever it is u do>

OuT

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 12:10 AM        heh....
Buddha,I appreciate your advice.
all you other cats can keep jerkin' each other off,I wont devote anymore energy to this thread.peace out,pussy farts.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 01:50 AM       
i like music.

i don't like you though. you're some kinda internet jerk.

Old Mar 9th, 2003, 04:57 AM        Re: my apologies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Entity
yea.I never did awnser ur question earlier. I spin mostly drum n' bass, and jungle.
i hate to be the one to tell you this, but Drum n Bass and Jungle are the same thing.