Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rook is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 09:38 PM        godless republicans
why do they have do their charade in new york city? ny's a hugely democratic city, the mayor and like no one is republican here, and it's not like we need to have our president and his fuckup cronies making this city a bigger target than it is already. i mean wtf i'm already resigned to the fact that i'll die in some horrible biological meltdown but fuck up my commute to work everyday? that's just wrong.

WorthlessLiar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM        godless republicans
So are godless republicans like log cabin republicans except they're atheists instead of gay? Cause I'm pretty sure most republicans are into Jesus in a big way.

Yeah NY may be more or less democratic but I'm sure the republican presence will remind them of how much better they made everything after the attacks by bombing the fuck out of the middle east. After all, knowing at least one (understatement) Arab died for every American is almost as good as having your loved ones back.

McMock is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 07:03 AM       
You know, you shouldn't fear terrorist attacks. You can't avoid them, and from what it sounds like, you're taking this paranoia a bit too far.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 01:51 PM       
I'm wondering how long Dubya can really avoid having a couple hundred thousand people tell him that he sucks. Seriously, this asshole must live in a hole the way his keepers handle him.