Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 07:51 PM        TERRA APPRECIATION THREAD
In recognition of your recent total decimation of FS and camcazio as well other fucktards, I promote you as my new High Priestess and encourage you to keep up the good work!

Sorry to do this Lotida, but you're just not vicious enough. You'll always have a job at Evil Empire Enterprises though!

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM       
Thank you my Lord.

I strive to be worthy enough for the ritualistic deballing of the VETERANS (capitalized once again for camacazio's irritation) on Midsummer Night's Eve. I understand their peckers will not be attending as they will be buried for safekeeping up retro's ass. This is hardly a loss as all of them put together wouldn't fill a thimble so retro's virginity is still basically intact.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM       
"total decimation" :loo

Dear Journal,

Today Roger made a joke to me about my mother. I got pretty steamed, boy I'll tell you. I was about to go up to him and poke him right in his chest and give him a piece of Doug Funnie's mind, yes sir! But then I realized that I should instead go home and tell my mom what Roger said about her, then apologize for his behavior. Yes that is exactly what I'll do.

Gee whiz those insults at my mother's expense can really boil my blood, I'll tell you that much, Journal.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:07 PM       
Behold!

A Eunuch!! No sport here.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:10 PM       
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:11 PM       
Joke's on you Terra I haven't been castrated yet

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM       
holey moley! :o

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:16 PM       
Dear journal,

Milhouse made yet another bad attempt at sarcasm, he's still in denial of his eunuch status, and he's a fucktard.

Hickman is a fucktard who jacks off to Chris Kattan.

That is all.

PS
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:17 PM       
THIS THREAD ISN'T GETTING THE 15 POSTS A MINUTE THAT IT DESERVES

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:18 PM       
EUNUCH-ORN GET IT

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM       
WAIT THIS IS FOR APPRECIATING TERRA WHOOSP

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM       
POST 6199

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:20 PM       
AND I'M OUT OF HERE

HERE = THIS THREAD

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:23 PM       
Yeah Mil, getting that post count up to 6200, makes you WAAAAY cooler now.
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:37 PM       
Eusholim, get the CUM sticky off of the cap lock, you miserable excuse for a dingleberry.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 08:45 PM       

:O SEXAH
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:58 PM       
Oh goody. More dingleberries.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Eusholim, get the CUM sticky off of the cap lock, you miserable excuse for a dingleberry.

Shit, Terra, I didn't realize you were still in the fucking third grade. Golly gee, I should probably watch my mouth, your mom probably still monitors your computer internet useage. Stay way from the INTRANET PRON!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 10:43 PM       
Hey Terra wanna go out? :winkwinknudgenudge
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 10:45 PM       
FAGGOT PLZ, UR A FAGGOT AND LEAVE AND STUFF, FAGGOT
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 11:48 PM       
dingleberry's a horrible insult

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 05:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
*fap fap fap fap fap fap*
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 10:17 AM       

FS is this what you intended to do in your "Hi Mad Max" thread?? Laying in wait for him to appear, say something and resort to misquoting??

Please note all noobs: This is when our Liege Lord has won once again. When the VETS (capitalized for the irritation of camacazio) decide to plunder Max's tactics, this is the sign that our Lord has singlehandedly won yet another battle. Please note, Max NEVER even showed up on FS's thread and this drove the idiot poster VET (capitalized for irritation purposes of camacazio) to attempt another drive by ploy to draw Max out.

Retro? Thank you girlfriend for the "PRON" advice!! Please unstick your tongue from FS's ass and report to the Fuctard thread! Max is waiting for you to show up. Don't be a 'fraidie cat now! He'll be gentle to you, I sit in counsel with him y'know. winkwinkoinkoink.

Old Sep 27th, 2004, 12:23 PM       

What's even funnier is he posted his lame ass attack in a thread I created to draw him to me. His little fucktard plan didn't work, so he couldn't help but to post in MY thread. I thought FS had slightly more intelligence than that, but apparently guzzling all that fucktard seed has severely lowered his moronic intelligence level even further.

My thread, my rules!

Any further pathetic attacks by you, will be ignored. I'm done with you, you may now leave, minus your dignity and balls of course.

What am I saying? You never had either of those things to begin with fucktard.

I WIN AGAIN FUCKTARD!

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
*fap fap fap fap fap fap*