Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:32 AM        Website Offers Free Copies of 'Fahrenheit 9/11'
(IMDb) A San Bruno, CA man has admitted that he has spent $2,000 for high-speed Internet connectivity to his website so that people can download Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 for free. Marc Perkel told the London Independent that he does not expect to be sued for copyright infringement. "Michael Moore wants me to distribute this," he said, while admitting that he has never actually spoken to Moore. (Moore said in July: "I don't agree with the copyright laws and I don't have a problem with people downloading the movie and sharing it with people as long as they're not trying to make a profit off my labor.") So far, Perkel said, the film has been downloaded 337,756 times (http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000468.html). "But I don't count downloads, I count votes. How many voters are converted or how many people are motivated to actually vote? ... I am trying to prevent World War III and possibly the fall of civilization."

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 01:59 PM        Re: Website Offers Free Copies of 'Fahrenheit 9/11'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Simard
" ... I am trying to prevent World War III and possibly the fall of civilization."
... by assassinating Martin Sheen before he can become the president.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 02:00 PM       
the ice IS going to break