Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 02:12 AM        Rant at the She-Bitch
God damn the life that I am living. I want to go kill a clown or something. I hate this, I hate that... I fucking hate girls who at one point are great friends but now are fucking ice bitches.

I want to load up my rifle, and shoot some fucking car tires.
I'm not angry at work, but I'm sick of work.

God damn. FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT!

I need to get drunk. I have no money for booze... someone loan me money.

I need to get into the fucking Coast Guard now, but I don't want to go yet. Shit moneky balls on Indecisions.

God damn that cock-teasing redheaded witch bitch. She totally screwed up my fucking mind. I wish to God that I never met her, that she never fucking led me on, and fucking broke my God damn heart. I fucking hate that she has so intergrated herself into my circle of friends that I fucking hate to hang out with them now. So now I've been pushed away, for I fucking hate that god damned 2-Faced Lying Super Bitch. But I still, for some unknown hellfire reason still find myself attracted to her. God fucking damn this thing for Redheads that I have.

Ohhh GOD DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL.

So, I, at this time, hate all women, but at the same time, horribly attrached to the ones I know who will mess up my mind.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
MetalMilitia MetalMilitia is offline
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 03:37 AM       
Shoot her in the heart.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
japan
Reply With Quote
  #3  
DuFresne DuFresne is offline
Resident Lurker
DuFresne's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 08:50 AM       
I think he's just jealous of Bubba's pity party. Let's ignore him.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 12:39 PM       
And... who the hell are you? Do I think your opinion matters? No, fuck off.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 12:55 PM       
"unknown hellfire reason" made me think of wesley willis
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Juttin Juttin is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Circle Jerk Cabinet
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:03 PM        Re: Rant at the She-Bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
God damn the life that I am living. I want to go kill a clown or something. I hate this, I hate that... I fucking hate girls who at one point are great friends but now are fucking ice bitches.

I want to load up my rifle, and shoot some fucking car tires.
I'm not angry at work, but I'm sick of work.

God damn. FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT!

I need to get drunk. I have no money for booze... someone loan me money.

I need to get into the fucking Coast Guard now, but I don't want to go yet. Shit moneky balls on Indecisions.

God damn that cock-teasing redheaded witch bitch. She totally screwed up my fucking mind. I wish to God that I never met her, that she never fucking led me on, and fucking broke my God damn heart. I fucking hate that she has so intergrated herself into my circle of friends that I fucking hate to hang out with them now. So now I've been pushed away, for I fucking hate that god damned 2-Faced Lying Super Bitch. But I still, for some unknown hellfire reason still find myself attracted to her. God fucking damn this thing for Redheads that I have.

Ohhh GOD DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL.

So, I, at this time, hate all women, but at the same time, horribly attrached to the ones I know who will mess up my mind.

Hahaha...That same exact event happened to me, with the same response, 4 months ago









Reply With Quote
  #7  
Big McLargehuge Big McLargehuge is offline
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chocolopolis
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM       
women are simple
__________________
s
Reply With Quote
  #8  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 07:00 PM       
yeah cause they're all jerks
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Dixie Dixie is offline
Mrs. Mighty Tyrant
Dixie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 07:01 PM       
Never trust the bitch unless she's given you a kidney.
__________________
[CENTER]:meat[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 08:55 PM       
So, does anyone have any attractive cousins up in Washington?

Bah, look at me, so desperate for the champanionship of the vile women, that I am asking others to hook me up.

Doesn't help that all my other friends are getting married. 4 marriages this year.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Supafly345 Supafly345 is offline
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: More like DIEwan
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 09:25 PM       
Hey, I'm not married. And its even harder for me because black women don't like white guys. Stop being a bitch and ask out the teller at the bank.
__________________
"Quote from some guy I think is funny."
-Some guy I think is funny
Reply With Quote
  #12  
CaptainBubba CaptainBubba is offline
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 09:56 PM       
i dont ask out girls I wait until they either start touching me and following me everywhere or put their tongue in my mouth SO FAR THIS HAS WORKED PRETTY GOOD BUT I DONT KNOW LAST TIEM I WAS 17 AND NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN FUCK YOU DAVID 3 YEARS 3 YEARS I WIN.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
ArrowX ArrowX is offline
Banned
ArrowX's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 11:08 PM       
Rape the......I'm not allowed to say that anymore

Break her knees, she can't say no when she can't run away is what I always say.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 12:55 AM       
Well Bubba... last time that worked for me, we both decided after 2 weeks that we drive each other insane.

And Supa, there are at least more attractive Black girls in the world then attactive Redheads. And all redheads by sterotype are bitches, so I am doomed to marry a bitch.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:01 AM        Re: Rant at the She-Bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid

God damn that cock-teasing redheaded witch bitch. She totally screwed up my fucking mind. I wish to God that I never met her, that she never fucking led me on, and fucking broke my God damn heart. I fucking hate that she has so intergrated herself into my circle of friends that I fucking hate to hang out with them now. So now I've been pushed away, for I fucking hate that god damned 2-Faced Lying Super Bitch. But I still, for some unknown hellfire reason still find myself attracted to her. God fucking damn this thing for Redheads that I have.
Would you care to tell us what exactly happened between you? :/
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:14 AM        Re: Rant at the She-Bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Would you care to tell us what exactly happened between you? :/
It's wrong to encourage baiting, Jeanette.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #17  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:20 AM        Re: Rant at the She-Bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie

It's wrong to encourage baiting, Jeanette.
I've got my period, and I need to unload. So it will either be him for being stupid over a girl and being a dumb shit, or the girl for mistreating him and being a worthless gash.

I have venom to spew, and I need a target.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Supafly345 Supafly345 is offline
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: More like DIEwan
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
And Supa, there are at least more attractive Black girls in the world then attactive Redheads. And all redheads by sterotype are bitches, so I am doomed to marry a bitch.
Who said you ever had to marry anyway?
__________________
"Quote from some guy I think is funny."
-Some guy I think is funny
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Chojin Chojin is offline
was never good
Chojin's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 1999
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:39 PM       
the woman, usually
Reply With Quote
  #20  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 02:14 PM       
Well Jeanette, you can unload on me and get your womenness hate out. I don't give a shit. most of it was most likely my fault anyway. I kinda placed her in my mind as the perfect girl. Likes hiking, plays some Halo, fun, funny, redhead, etc. And then I guess I got to know the real her.

I should of listened to my sister. My sister met her once before going off to college, and she said, "David, keep away from her, she's a bitch."
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Dixie Dixie is offline
Mrs. Mighty Tyrant
Dixie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
Well Jeanette, you can unload on me and get your womenness hate out. I don't give a shit. most of it was most likely my fault anyway. I kinda placed her in my mind as the perfect girl. Likes hiking, plays some Halo, fun, funny, redhead, etc. And then I guess I got to know the real her.

I should of listened to my sister. My sister met her once before going off to college, and she said, "David, keep away from her, she's a bitch."
You fucked up dude. Don't you EVER think a girl is perfect. That is a fatal mistake.
__________________
[CENTER]:meat[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Rez Rez is offline
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Davis, CA
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 03:14 PM       
yeah, they're just as f'ed up at you are.
most of these problems venn diagram into each other but it's the ones where they're different that you really see each other and know if you not only can live with that, but WANT to live with that.

then it gets all special-like
__________________
Thanks, Moon!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 11:27 PM       
Oh, I know all about it now.

My problem is I'm inexperienced in all this shit due to my slacker/loner attitude in highschool. I turned away 3 invites to the Prom.
And going to a tech college that had 8 women (4 over the age of 30) in the entire video wing didn't help either.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Two-Faced Two-Faced is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 06:04 AM        :(
Lawlz
Getting dumped for being a cold hearted bitch is a badge of honor really.

__________________
je suis MALADE
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Gorlack the Destroyer Gorlack the Destroyer is offline
Senior Member
Gorlack the Destroyer's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Stingray huntin'
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 06:29 PM       
Bitches dont know 'bout my dick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
And yet another thread degenerates into a fag fest. Way to go.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.