Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:48 PM        NEW SHORT: "LISTEN TO SANJAYA'S HAIR!"
You will all obey Sanjaya's hair. If you don't, you probably won't live long enough to regret it.

NEW SHORT: "LISTEN TO SANJAYA'S HAIR!" -by Max Burbank
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/sanjaya

Enjoy!
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:10 PM       
SANJAYA FOR LIFE I WONT READ THIS ARTICLE BECAUSE I LOVE SANJAYA

FUCK I-MOCKERY!!!!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:11 PM       
I don't really know who Sanjaya is but that was still pretty amusing all the same.
Banned
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:14 PM       
sanjaya is the obvious to-be winner of this years american idol, a charming 17 yearold with the voice of a thousand angelic choruses!! HE SPEAKS THE WORD OF GOD HIMSELF WITH EVERY BEAUTIFUL SOUND OF HIS LIPS
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:25 PM       
Cordellia (my almost 7 yr old daughter) is insane about Sanjaya. If you so much as suggest that maybe he's not as good a singer as some of the others, she goes completely mental on you, like some sort of four foot tall Fury with no front teeth.

I vote for him every week. The show is much better with him on it than it would be otherwise, even though he can't sing very well.
Banned
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 01:34 PM       
Now I'll read your article!

Edit: wow, good for me it was a comic with illustrations! good job, it was very entertaining comic strip about sanjaya! but it isn't a pony hawk bro it's a FAUX HAWK

Last edited by noob3 : Apr 9th, 2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: go sanjaya #1
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM       
OBEY THE HAIR!!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 09:11 PM       
this sanjaya shit is gay and it's destroying democracy with it's evil mob rules of buttsex hair his hair might as well have an asshole on it that's the only picture i didn't see you include.

i just learned about sanjaya or SANGINA as i hear him referred to because i dont have a tv ;o
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 09:15 PM       
i will fight you, hair
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 03:14 AM       
I liked Simon's guess as to why he beat out Sundance: "America had the sound turned down?"
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 09:36 AM       
I gotta tell you, he may be a bad singer, but he understands showmanship. Last night (Latin Night) I'd put his singing in the top half but I'd put his performance of the song in first place. The kid knows how to work the camera and he understand his appeal.

It's also fucking hillarious how angry the whole Sanjaya thing is making people and what a great deal of serious press coverage it's creating. He's made people totally forget it's just American friggin' Idol. I vote for him multipe times every episode and while I don't think he'll win, it would make me exceedingly happy if he did.

I OBEY THE HAIR!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 10:37 AM       
I was watching msnbc the other night, and they were babbling about various groundbreaking theories as to why he's being voted for. The old media is a bit slow on the uptake.
Banned
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 12:46 AM       
did anyone else watch his audition when it actually aired? when him & his sister both got tickets? i liked him then, i thought it was funny how proud the dad was of his 2 kids :o i was upset to find out that his sister had gotten eliminated in one of the earlier episodes. go sanjaya!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:11 AM       
He wasn't even close to getting voted off tonight. I am pulling for that sugar cupcake like I am at the races in Vegas and he's a champion breed horse with 3 legs that was born in my home town.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:44 AM       
I think his voice is great, but I dunno about his showmanship. He looks like he doesn't like being there. Everyone agrees that his singing is crap though.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 02:05 AM       
I think he realizes he's a joke. I was watching it tonight at work and it just kinda seems like everyone involved with American Idol treats this dildo like that geeky kid everyone got away with making fun of in high school. I mean life has got to suck when Ryan Seacrest can fuck with you on national television, and you just take it like an 11 year old alter boy at 8 o'clock Sunday mass in San Fransisco.

I don't think he really wants to be there either because he has got to know the deal by now. However, I'm gonna keep voting for him because #1, I want to make sweet babies with his sister, and #2 I like to feel like I'm taking part in killing the Roman Empire of television which is American Idol.
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 09:40 AM       
I think early on he didn't want to be there, but ever since sixties week he's been having a good time. He's his own thing, and people can laugh, but he's laughing all the way to the bank. If Disney or Nick don't snap him up I'll be very surprised. I think people who think his staying power is all about people voting for him as a joke are totally wrong. He's there because people like him. He's an adorable milk chocolatey androgyne will amazing hair. How can you not like that.
Banned
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 01:01 PM       
how could anyone not like that?