Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2007, 11:30 PM        shivering isles
did anyone else get this

and does anyone else get nickelodeon cartoon flashbacks when sheogorath's yelling at you
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2007, 09:19 PM       
yes for the first question no for the second
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 12:09 AM       
I'm waiting until they can offer shivering isles on the same disk as oblivion, because I don't want that shit in my harddrive.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 12:28 AM       
are you talking about xbox cause i havet o have it on my hard drive regardless of whether it comes on the same disc or not
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM       
yes, 360
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 08:54 PM       
I don't have enough points so I'm gonna go get some soon.

It's about thirty bucks, though.
OH GOD
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM       
it didnt cost me a damn thing, because i am dr crime
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 11:29 AM       
I want to get this but it's really too pricey considering I'd get it from Live. I recently got all the achievements on the 360 game so maybe if I start getting the itch to play it a lot again I'll fork over the 2400 points or whatever it is.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 11:52 AM       
Try hitting Sheogorath and see what he does.

Just do it.

It'll be funny.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 11:07 PM       
I WANt to KNOW WHAT HAPPENS