Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:44 PM        Best way to get a girlfriend??
So... what is it? I'm always in the girlfriend market, and if you've got any tips to making myself more relationshiply viable, let me know.

EDIT: Made subject header more understandable.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:04 AM       
Walk your dog alot.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:27 AM       
Buy a dog.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:28 AM       
LOVELINE FORUM

-willie
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:33 AM       
If anyone can help you in this department, it's me!

Best advice I can give you, is don't get too close with someone you want to be in a relationship with. Then you just become nothing more than a friend, or you're just letting time pass, and they end up with someone else. Get to know them a bit, and then make your intentions clear, and see what happens.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 01:45 AM       
I thought you were going to give us tips. The only thing I've figured out is to never ever jockingly tell a girl she smells like ass and onions.

Old Jul 24th, 2003, 01:48 AM       
I SAY THIS BECAUSE CURRENTLY YOU MOST LIEKLY DOING THE OPPOSITE.

THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A NERD AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND GIRLS.

I WILL EXPLAIN THEM TO YOU, STARTING WITH THE BASICS.

1. GIRLS LIKE TO WEAR THINGS WITH NO LEGS.

2. THE SMALLER SOMETHING IS, THE CUTER IT IS, THIS IS WHY ON DATES I PRETEND TO BE REALLY TINY AND TALK IN A SERIES OF SQUEEKS.

3. GIRLS TAKE THERE CLOTHES OFF AT THE DROP OF A HAT ONCE PRESENTED WITH A FLORAL ARRANGEMENT.

4. GIRLS TAKE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU SAY LITERALLY... LITERALLY

5. GIRLS FIND IT HARD TO MAKE SENSE OF MACHINES THAT DO NOT ASSIST IN THE PREPARATION OR CONSUMPTION OF FOOD.

6. GIRLS ARE OFFENDED BY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT DESIGNED BY OR FOR CHILDREN.

7. SOMETIMES GIRLS CAN SLAP EACH OTHER WITH THE HANDS.

8. GIRLS ARE KNOWN TO USE THE TOILET FOR REASONS OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS PURPOSES OF UNRINATION OR DEFFACATION.

9. GIRLS SUFFER FROM A VISUAL DEFECT THAT MAKES DOGGIES AND KITTIES APPEAR AS PEOPLE.

10. A GIRL CAN NEVER BE TOOO SKINNY, UNLESS OF COURSE
THAT GIRL IS NOT YOU

Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:00 AM        HELLO IT IS CHOJIN
yes, this is a cheap shot for that lame-ass thread you started on here about cosmo and myself. let's face it...this thread is doomed to be as lame as the one you tried to start. so...let's find out who the real chojin is. some of you seem to know him better than others, so, let's have a go of it. put in your vote...maybe they'll even by a grand prize. cosmo, tell them what they've won...

WHO IS CHOJIN?

[ ] A virgin 18 year-old kid who spends his evenings in his mom's basement.
[ ] The crazed stalker of Lenor and believer that there was an actual torid affair.
[ ] My paperboy.

[Vote]

Show results
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:05 AM       
I TRIED TO CLICK ON THE VOTEY THINGY BUT I THINK IT MUST BE BROEKN
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:14 AM       
I've never even seen my paperboy, but I'm going to pretend it's Chojin so when I get my paper I'd be like "Chojin threw it in a puddle again ".

And you get a girlfriend by sitting away from view and admiring her, but you never talk to her or be 10 feet from her because it's too dangerous.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:23 AM        faget poll
I USED TO HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO WERE FAGETS BEFORE I BECAME A SECRET AGENT AND HAD TO KILL THEM ALL FOR BEING HOMOS. NOW I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 2 FRIENDS LEFT, MY REALLY BIG PENIS AND A BUNCH OF WOMEN WHO WONT LEAVE MY HOUSE IN CASE THEY MISS THE OPPURTUNITY TO GET SEX FROM ME

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

[] KILL SOME MORE FAGETS
[] SHOOT THEM WITH MY MILLIONS OF GUNS
[] BEAT A FAGET'S HEAD IN WITH A BRICK
[] MAKE FAGGY LOVETIME WITH THEM (THIS IS NOT AN OPTION I AM NOT A FAGET)
[] KILL LOTS OF FAGETS

[Vote]

Show results
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:25 AM       
WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:33 AM        crazy girls query
ok guyz so i was in a psychology class and nothing special at all, but they said we could do psychological study stuff for extra credit. SOOO i signed up because it sounded fun. So the experiment if you will call it that was i sat in this room with like 10 girls. And i'm not supposed to say anything and they put this pheremone stuff on me. IN LIKE 30 MINUTES all the girls were raging with heat for me. Like fighting over me. So, then they let us in this other room with a bed. It was really dark and had lights overhead. So like... the girls practically dragged me in there. By this time it was only 4. The others came to their senses . So yeah, i had sex with 4 girls. it was great! Anyways, after the experiment i ran into one of the girls and she still was crazy hot for me. I already have a g/f though . So how do i let them all down? They are all hot too . I need to get some of that pheremone stuff. I sorta hope i run into the other 3, but i also am nervous about it. They really are crazy for me. HELP GUYZ!
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:34 AM        i have a problem
ok, so i have a girlfriend for a month or less now and we are both vegitarians and it is very sweet and we are happy. However, PROBLEM, she likes to masturbate with vegetables. She really likes it, i guess it is a fetish or somethin. whatever. I just like sex and i eat vegetables for their health benefits and because they are not dead animals. ANYWAYS, so... she likes to eat the vegetables that she uhh uses. She washes them though, but STILL. I guess it is a stupid question because i eat her out and it is fine and all, but i don't want to make salad out of stuff that was in her pussy. she doesn't care at all and says it is a good way to save money. ALSO, she just puts them back in the refrigerator. So like, i have no way of knowing which one she used. My parents are coming over for dinner next week and i don't want to cook food for them that we used for sexual activities. So what do i do? I don't want to hurt her feelings. I guess i could tell her to stop it for like one fucking day, but i still think it is weird. I havent been with her while she has been on her period. oh man that could be a problem. HELP DOCTOR MOCKERY!
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:37 AM        help!!! (school related)
Hey everybody, I'm new here, please be gentle,heh,

anyway summer is over and I am just getting back to school (the class started late becasue my teacher was mugged) and it's a human sexuality class, ne way, I didnt think it would be a big deal, but when i got tot he class it was full of nothing but girls!!!!!!! I thought i was in the wrong place at first but they said it was the right place at last

so I sit down and then the teacher put on a record and she said "love time' and they all started taking foo there clotes!!!!! AND THEY ALL HAD SEX WITH ME AND EACH OTEHR and my question is this made me real nervous, should I do it again?? I know you think I am making this all up but it really happened and Im scared to go back because what if I don't do as good??? thanx in advance,

trip. a rick
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:41 AM        halloween
ok guys, so halloween is coming up soon and i have a question.

Last halloween my g/f and I both dressed as planet of the apes. We didn't have expensive masks or anything, just makeup and the closest clothes we could find. So at this party, we both got a lil drunk and back at my place we went at it with costumes still on sorta. So like, maybe it was the alcohol, but i REALLY LIKED IT. What do y'all think this means? Haloween is soon and we are going as Ike and tina turner. I'm gonna be tina though. hehe. So do you think i like animals, or people dressed as animals, or alcohol or what? HELP GUYZ!
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:43 AM        The AIRPLANE problem! (HELP!)
Okay so here is the probelm, I really love airplanes and I have a lot of them!!! NE way, I have a remote control one and I was at the park flying it around, when a girl came jogging by! SHe was very pretty and I kind of stopped paying attention to my plane watching here, then I realized I was actually flying it towords her!!! SO oen thing lieads to another and I accidentally put the airplane up her PUSSY! She really liked it a lot and I had to keep going so I went in and out and I had sex with her!! Well the airplane did, and when it was over she looked around for the culpret and I was just 2 nervous that she would be disapointed by my looks (im not ugly, but im not a backstreet boy)

So should I reveal myself to 2 her and tell the truth? I need my plane bacck anyway
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:46 AM        Barn problems (HELP!!!)
Okay today I was at a barn to suppervise a field trip and I had to have a cigaroo. So I went into the barn that the kids were about to come into and I started relaxing and I thought of this joke I heard about putting your penis into a hole, and then a farmers daughter came in (youve prolly heard it) NE way it made me horney so I got "IT" out.

so NE way I heard teh kids come in and my zipper got stuck so I did the next best thing to hid 'MR HAPPY" by putting him through a hole in the barn... Well what I didnt know is that there was a girl party going on over on the other side and they all went CRAZY AND THEY ALL STARTED FIGHTING OVER MY PENIS!!!!! I feel so bad about it because I ruined some friendships because they all couldn't resist so what should I do?
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:52 AM       
walk your dog alot
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 02:57 AM       
BUY A DOG

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 03:20 AM       
i hope you get molested by a priest
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 10:28 AM       
THis is the weirdest goddamned thread I've rever read.....
UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:13 PM       
My best advice to give is , if you find a girl you really like, and things are going good... DONOT EVER TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL. That is unless you want them to ignore you and play those intolerable mind games... Of course mileage will vary as some girls react differently.. I have a feeling that once a girl knows they can have you unconditionally there is no challenge anymore so it loses that "kitsch" factor . but I learned the hard way.. AND IT SUCKS ASS!

Quote:
3. GIRLS TAKE THERE CLOTHES OFF AT THE DROP OF A HAT ONCE PRESENTED WITH A FLORAL ARRANGEMENT.

MAn i dunno about that girl.

-------warning long winded rant------------------------

This last fling i mentioned (with all the telling of the feelings and sheeot) I brought her flowers every date. Teddy bears.. all that stuff. MAn i got played out like a Busta... I honestly feel flowers are definite must on dates but im kinda scared to bring them now... Some girls see flowers as an act of commitment or something... (im just talkin pink roses here) not what it realy is, just a token of affection. Everyone has there own perspective tho... Saddest thing is all i wanted to do was in essence "go steady" I wasnt talking love or marriage, just exclusively dating each other. I guess commitment on any level can be a scary prospect... Saddest thing.. This girl was/is a HOE (im not saying this as an insult she admits it herself- very promiscous) And i couldnt even get any ... ARGH I feel like i was used to clean up her emotional mess... You know that knight in shining armor thats always there for them and a complete gentleman that doesnt get laid?

Well i tell you what: Gentleman don't get laid... It really seems to me that woman really want a guy that will ignore them, beat them, mistreat them, Cheat on them.. than someone that would actually hold them down properly. I think it has to with that longing for something that's unhealthy... or something that you can never have... It's amazing what faults people can look past in there partners in the name of love.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not all about sex- The fact is i dated this girl for about 2 months and never pushed the issue- I tried, but hey, I figured it'll happen "when shes ready" HAH - Least she coulda down for this poor clown.

--------------- End rant---

Apologies for that long ass bunk post, but i had to get something off my chest. If anyone actually read that i commend you...

I will say one last thing, i need to meet more girls like Chojin lined out in her post- (assuming that Gay Alien Bondage Dog's are female - ) - Cause it is so fun to give girls flowers and watch em flip out over it
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:28 PM       
My goodness Jixby! How does a strapping young lad like yourself have so many misadventures!? Why, it's almost unreal! Boy, color me amazed, I tell ya!

And you know what I like about KILLADEUCE? He clearly gets this place. I mean, he's not even out on the factor floor five minutes before he's screwing whatjamajigs into the thingamabobs like a veteran pro! Pal, my hats off to ya!
UNODIR
KILLADEUCE sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2003, 12:40 PM       
Proto man, nice to meet ya. I caught you're pirate face pic's on an alternate thread. I tried to do one in the mirror this morning and gave myself a charley horse in the lower jaw, It's prolly cause i was trying to Scream "Rape the fields and Pillage the woman" at the same time