Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:26 AM        NEW SHORT: "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN vs. KINGPIN!"
Dr. Boogie takes a look at one of the better Spider-Man games out there. Spidey and Sega. You can't go wrong with that combo.

NEW SHORT: "THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN vs. KINGPIN!" -by Dr. Boogie
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/spiderman-genesis

Enjoy!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2007, 01:12 PM       
Hey John, one thing I'd have liked to see in that piece was a breakdown of which five supervillains (apart from the obvious Sandman and Venom) were in the game and what they looked like.

Also, have you thought about doing a piece on the crappy X-Men Nintendo game? I never played it, but I heard it was a real stinker that bore almost no resemblence to the X-Men franchise.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2007, 06:01 PM       
Someone already did an amazing review of this a few years ago: http://www.i-mockery.com/classicgame...console&id=900

Way to keep up on things, boogs.

Edit: it was still good, though :O

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2007, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Spidey and Sega. You can't go wrong with that combo.
i beg to differ

http://www.mobygames.com/game/spider...rcades-revenge

(ok i guess it's not JUST for sega but still, it's a terrible game on genesis with spiderman)
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2007, 04:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown View Post
Hey John, one thing I'd have liked to see in that piece was a breakdown of which five supervillains (apart from the obvious Sandman and Venom) were in the game and what they looked like.

Also, have you thought about doing a piece on the crappy X-Men Nintendo game? I never played it, but I heard it was a real stinker that bore almost no resemblence to the X-Men franchise.
Ah yes, The Uncanny X-men. I actually bought that game. I remember that the powers were all really weak, the game was far too hard and it the perspective was sort of like the classic Gauntlet.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:15 AM       
Hey Proto, if you need a ROM of Uncanny X-Men, there's one in the game review section http://www.i-mockery.com/classicgame...console&id=415. It is a truly terrible game.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:15 AM       
Haha, thanks Sniperwulf, but I don't think I actually want to play that piece of shit game. I just want to read a funny article about how bad it is!