Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM        Gotard of the day
Hey guys I made gotard of the day. This guy totally made a fool of me in some chat room and POSTED IT ONLINE ON HIS GOTARD.COM WEBSITE TO HUMILIATE ME.

I thought that you guys would appreciate me being made a philosophical fool! THIS MAN IS A GENIUS, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN VIEW HIS 700 WEBSITES ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS CHRONICLES OF STUPID PEOPLE.

I'm only Gotard for a single day... so as they say, carpe diem.

http://gotards.com/Intangible_chaos

IM ON A WEBSITE.

here's a condensed version, I'll skip the leadup:
13.43.59 gremlin_net: [11] Apparently, intangible_chaos regards goblins to be as likely as deities.
13.43.59 intangible_chaos: Premise 1: Everything that begins to exist has a cause. Premise 2: The universe began to exist. Conclusion 1: Therefore, the universe must have a cause.
13.44.06 intangible_chaos: How so, gremlin?
13.44.15 gremlin_net: [12] intangible_chaos: You never answered the question.
13.44.15 intangible_chaos: WHAT ABOUT THE TOOTHFAIRY can you see me rolling my eyes
13.44.24 gremlin_net: [13] intangible_chaos: What logical evidence points to deities while excluding goblins in the same role? <— repost
13.44.29 intangible_chaos: there are differences between a god and goblins, don't try to draw false analogies.
13.44.55 gremlin_net: [14] intangible_chaos: What are the differences? That's pretty much what I was asking.
13.45.08 intangible_chaos: What are the differences between God and HUman beings?
13.45.23 gremlin_net: [15] intangible_chaos: I'll wait here for you to think up an answer....
13.45.40 intangible_chaos: You're the one who has to show me how they are at all similar
13.46.04 gremlin_net: [16] intangible_chaos: They're both unproved, unevidenced myths believed in my a minority.
(deities are believed in only my a minority AN EXTREMELY SMALL MINORITY LIKE .0000001 percent of people believe in gods thats it. Statistics from gremlin.net)
13.46.33 gremlin_net: [17] intangible_chaos: Horses have an atomic weight of twelve, and proved under controlled conditions.
13.46.36 gremlin_net: [18] as*
13.47.14 intangible_chaos: okay, well t he most obvious difference between goblins and god i sthat GOD may have been a necessary component in order for the universe to have existed
13.47.19 gremlin_net: [19] intangible_chaos: Have deities got an atomic weight of twelve? Yes or No will do.
13.47.23 intangible_chaos: whereas goblins are unnecessary and their existence serves no purpose
13.47.38 intangible_chaos: I don't know if they have an atomic weight
13.48.09 intangible_chaos: Do goblins or the fey world serve a NECESSARY purpose in order for the world to have possibly even begun?
13.48.10 intangible_chaos: no
13.48.17 gremlin_net: [20] intangible_chaos: So the exclusion of universebuilding goblins relies on your personal, subjective definition of goblins, while deities build universes by your other personal, subjective definition. How logical.
(THIS IS WHERE THE GENIUS BEGINS TO SHINE. CHECK THAT SHIT OUT. DEITIES AND GOBLINS ARE SO SUBJECTIVE YOU CAN CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GIVE THEM WHATEVER QUALITIES YOU WANT)
13.48.36 intangible_chaos: Well, if goblins built the universe, then they could be analogous with god
13.48.42 intangible_chaos: and would have to have the same form as god
13.48.55 intangible_chaos: So you might as well call them God instead of Goblins
13.49.23 intangible_chaos: and your analogy of approaching me with something of goblins, something which isn't god, and then changing the definition of them to something similar as god, is ridiculous
13.49.29 gremlin_net: [21] intangible_chaos: But they'd be called goblins. And you'd be boasting that you have logical evidence of goblins. That you summarily reject goblins as universebuilders without reason tells me about your logic.
13.49.47 intangible_chaos: because we weren't considering goblins as universe builders
13.50.00 gremlin_net: [22] intangible_chaos: And, that you led with that stupid a priori logical evidence tells me that you've got nothing better ready to go. Ge back to me when you think of something less flimsy.
13.50.14 intangible_chaos: YOU SAID THAT HORSES HAD AN ATOMIC WEIGHT BUT MAYBE I DIDNT MEAN THOSE HORSES MAYBE I MEANT THE IMAGINARY HORSES
13.50.18 intangible_chaos: that tells me something about your logic
13.50.32 gremlin_net: [23] intangible_chaos: So you're moving your goalposts? Whee. Tell someone stupid.
(Oh, he's NOT stupid. I FORGOT SOMEHOW)
13.50.44 intangible_chaos: you moved your goal posts
13.50.51 intangible_chaos: you talked about goblins, something which have a definition other than god
13.50.56 intangible_chaos: and then changed the definition to god
13.50.58 intangible_chaos: thats ridiculous
13.51.17 gremlin_net: [24] intangible_chaos: No I didn't. Goblins remain goblins: mythical, unevidenced creatues.
13.51.37 intangible_chaos: so what? A unicorn is an unevidenced creature but i wouldn't say that it is identical to a piece of shit
13.51.51 intangible_chaos: because there is a popular conception of what a unicorn is, a definition
13.52.00 gremlin_net: [26] intangible_chaos: You're unaware of the evidence for shit? You're an idiot; we're done here.
( I d idn't even know what shit was)
13.52.09 intangible_chaos: if you are going to break the bounds of definitions whenever it is convenient for you then there can be no logical argument
13.52.14 intangible_chaos: Okay, how about GOBLIN SHIT
13.52.38 intangible_chaos: anyway, thats kinda my point. I could just change the definition of God to human beings and then look GOD EXISTS and it was just your subjective definition of GOD which meant that he didn't exist.
13.52.42 gremlin_net: [27] Anyone else got evidence of deities? Someone selfaware, perhaps? No? Right. What else is new....
13.53.07 intangible_chaos: your logic fails, gremlin
13.53.14 intangible_chaos: especially your gigantic fallacies...
13.53.18 gremlin_net: [28] Nevermind. This is stupid enough that I'm keeping it. Be back in a bit....

Guys I'm so ashamed how am I gonna live with myself
__________________
NEVER

Last edited by kahljorn : Apr 4th, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 01:04 AM       
If you guys would like to know more about this master of philosophy, this genius of stupidity, this fellow of unlimited ingenuity, here is a few pictures and profile stuffs!

http://f33.yahoofs.com/coreid/49c1b8...AQpxKB5UqbhjMR
He has a big reptile and wears dark clothing cuz hes atheist. He hides his face because he's so fucking attractive and brilliant if you saw it directly with light reflecting off of it into the camera lens your face and eyes would MELT due to its irradiance. Reptiles have evolutionary resistances to such things, though.
That's why he made friends with them.
just kidding he's eating that motherfucker.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gremlin_net
http://f33.yahoofs.com/coreid/49bbbf...AQpxKBwFcrE2vo
His woman is a beautiful high class lady and is nothing at all like a white trash hobag.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/hunter_the_crazychick

Here is where he MKES FUN OF US RETARDS:
gotards.com

here's where he makes fun of more stupids people and also shares his opinions about movies and how important he is. He even has a message board where he says things like, "Theories are a collection of facts."
gremlin.net

Here's where he makes tshirts of his own websites and other clever atheistic stuff like wearing blaack shirts and being cool and hating the stupid folk:
wastedinc.com
Personally I want a button that says gremlin.net cause ive never been so horribly refuted in an argument before plus his website is soo popular im sure among CERTAIN SOCIALLY ENRICHED PERSONS IN THE UPPER CUSPS OF SOCIETY
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 06:56 PM       
I wonder what a person like that does for a living. Do you think he would put this website on his resume?
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
I wish to US were more like the countries where that kind of person would be jailed for having too many opinions.
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:05 PM       
i think he makes money selling clever t-shirts and receiving donations :Lol
I dont know though.

i told his girlfriend last night that she looks like whitetrash and she tried to lie about having that picture in her profile. Then she tried to do that thing where you don't lie because of SEMANTICS but you are still being deceptive

next time i see her im gonna tell her that she wears coochie cutters
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Tadao Tadao is online now
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Sounds like it's easy to get on there. Argue the guy into a corner and he says I win and puts it on his page.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
yea, pretty much. Everybody thinks he is some kind of genius, though. He is reported to have said that he has a 200 iq, and he wrote a book and had it published. The book is about stupid people.

my favorite thing is how he saves these arguments, and in a lot of them its so obvious that he's wrong. There's another one on there where he argues with this guy and says that jehova is not the same god as allah. And that allah is a "moon deity," whereas jehova is a "Solar deity."

Quote:
14.50.37 gremlin_net: [20] I wonder how the muslims are gonna react to learning that Al'lah is actually Jehovah—a creature defined as one favouring the jews. I hope they don't fly planes into buildings or anything.
thats what a 200 IQ will get ya.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Tadao Tadao is online now
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
He must have the missing gospels that the Catholic church banished.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
and he must have missed that islam is an abrahmic monotheism professing faith and submission to the god of abraham claiming their race came from... some guy in the bible and call the jews and christians brothers of the book. i almost typed boob heh

i think he reads too many stupid popculture things and then tries to pretend like they are his own or something, not understanding that popculture is usually ridiculous. cause eveeeryyyoooonnnne in that chat room uses the same terms, ideas and arguments, even when they are inappropriate.

the worst thing about all of that is that he never even refuted the argument that it is necessary for the world to have been created. He just said that GOBLINs created it (total strawman, too). Its so ridiculously easy to disprove, too. You just have to say that the world was never created, it always existed.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #10  
mew barios mew barios is offline
dead end
mew barios's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Rainbow Cemetery
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
the difference between gods an goblins is the definition of the words. and since goblins don't exist and goblins aren't god that means god exists. looks like i win you're going on the website
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
God is a fictional character, mew, just like goblins.

either way begging of the question is involved.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #12  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
lol ok some more updates on this genius since he has been talking about himself a lot. He wrote and published his first short story at the age of four. He gets mad reading other people's books because it bothers him that they do neat things younger than he did.
He is upset that he is two years behind mozart as far as the piano.

he has a new book which he is working on:
http://www.lulu.com/content/5477535
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Awww. Precocious little fuckwit, ain't he? I'd like to take a bat to his Frankensteinian Monster head.

People need hobbies. I think he needs to build model planes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
And at least you have friends here who will insult him without question and affirm your superiority for you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #15  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:58 PM       
Yea. I'm sure that people here would insult him without question. Because this is such an accepting, uncritical message board. And all of my other threads are always so well received.
along with all of my arguments which are also always well received.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
He needs to be invited here. I want to argue with this person on subjects which I am clearly wrong about, but getting him upset anyway.
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
And then guess his password
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
heh heh I'll draw his attention here maybe, eventually. I'm sure if he found out that i made a thread about him he'd have to point out how upset I must've been and how pathetic i am for making a thread about him; and that wow he must be awesome if he can have that sort of affect on people and gain such internet publicity.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
I want to engage him in "conversation" and do nothing but cut and paste from smarterchild software. Lets see him win an argument against a computer! It's like playing chess against deep blue.
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
my favorite thing is how he saves these arguments, and in a lot of them its so obvious that he's wrong. There's another one on there where he argues with this guy and says that jehova is not the same god as allah. And that allah is a "moon deity," whereas jehova is a "Solar deity."
Fucking loser - that's parroted straight out of the gospel according to Jack Chick. Yeah, what an original concept - NOT.

200 IQ? If you divide it by 2, maybe. Fun factoid, genius - if you have to brag about your IQ, chances are you're NOT SMART.
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I want to engage him in "conversation" and do nothing but cut and paste from smarterchild software. Lets see him win an argument against a computer! It's like playing chess against deep blue.
Do it, and see if he EVER realizes he's arguing against a machine. I'm betting no.
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
You think he calculated his IQ from one of those banner ads that say such and such person's (usually Paris Hilton) IQ is 150, are you smarter then them?
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Colonel Flagg Colonel Flagg is offline
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
No way to prove it, but yes, I believe that would be likely.
__________________
The future is fun,
The future is fair.
You may already have won!
You may already be there.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 01:21 AM       
I don't know what an IQ has to do with philosophy anyway. IQ is related to problem solving and spatial thinking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #25  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 01:23 AM       
thats kind of what i figure when anybody says what their iq is. But i've heard people also say that they were accepted in to mensa or whatever its called.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.