Been busy working on the recent mini Flash games and Abobo's Big Adventure lately, but I've been thinking about classic arcade games a lot too (probably because of SC3), so I figured now's a good a time as any to have a little discussion about 'em. I've always thought of opening an arcade of my own one day, or at the very least, having a personal arcade to enjoy with friends. So that got me to thinking... if money was no object, what ten games would I buy for starters?
1) Discs of Tron (environmental cabinet)
3) Warlords (4-player cocktail)
4) X-Men (6-player mega-cabinet)
5) Ms. Pac-Man (with speedhack)
6) Asteroids (original vector arcade cabinet)
7) Sinistar (cockpit cabinet)
8) Ghouls 'n Ghosts
9) The Simpsons (4-player cabinet)
10) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (4-player cabinet)
So those are the ones that would definitely be on my list right off the bat. How about you? If you could have your own personal arcade and were limited to selecting ten games, which ones would you choose? No MAME cabinets... just original arcade cabinets.
Follow us on:
Want Your Ad Here?
Send us an email!